Community development strength

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
You're a power user. Can the Vivo X20 Plus UD keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Vivo X20 Plus UD. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

jenny_wang

Feb 20, 2018
Shanghai
Calling all VIVO warriors!

You're a power user. Can the Vivo X20 Plus UD keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Vivo X20 Plus UD. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

In my opinion it seems like most of the VIVO X20 "community strenght", if there is any, lives on the "Chinese Internet", unfortunately among spam, malware and people trying to make a buck or two selling spare-parts or "being able to offer the best possible price".

Since I am new to XDA I haven't yet found my way around however VIVO is popular, or even have a user-group to talk about here on XDA. I saw a few posts, but I would love to get in touch with more VIVO users.

My handset is bought in China (I have a VIVO X20 and a VIVO X20 Plus) please feel free to ask me any questions. As I mentioned in a few other threads the thing that breaks my heart is that there is yet no available solution to root the X20/X20+. I wish the community will come together, and that we can make shared efforts to get a root solution possible. It seems like the "Chinese community" failed this time.

KOLIOSIS

In my opinion it seems like most of the VIVO X20 "community strenght", if there is any, lives on the "Chinese Internet", unfortunately among spam, malware and people trying to make a buck or two selling spare-parts or "being able to offer the best possible price".

Since I am new to XDA I haven't yet found my way around however VIVO is popular, or even have a user-group to talk about here on XDA. I saw a few posts, but I would love to get in touch with more VIVO users.

My handset is bought in China (I have a VIVO X20 and a VIVO X20 Plus) please feel free to ask me any questions. As I mentioned in a few other threads the thing that breaks my heart is that there is yet no available solution to root the X20/X20+. I wish the community will come together, and that we can make shared efforts to get a root solution possible. It seems like the "Chinese community" failed this time.

I just bought a VIVO X20 PLUS UD, should deliver in about a week.
Do either of your phones have Google Services installed?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs