Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2015, 08:43 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinskym

Is this the same version as the one Teclast posted on their facebook page yesterday? Is there any difference, bug fixes etc...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Can anyone provide an installation guide? Upload a video explaining how to install on the Teclast Air series please?

The one on the Facebook page is with Chinese apps and bloat

Chur just posted a video above on how to install a rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Protein- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Protein- Ad-Free

2nd July 2015, 10:24 PM |#12  
Where the video? I don't see it
2nd July 2015, 10:26 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:

Where the video? I don't see it

First Post and post #10.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Protein- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Protein- Ad-Free
2nd July 2015, 10:28 PM |#14  
Do you need to install the drivers and programs on a PC then connect it to the Air tablet. In the instructions file in the download file of Remix OS that's is posted on Teclast facebook, it says connect to PC.
2nd July 2015, 10:35 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:

Do you need to install the drivers and programs on a PC then connect it to the Air tablet. In the instructions file in the download file of Remix OS that's is posted on Teclast facebook, it says connect to PC.

Correct yes you need to do these things on the PC or Laptop if you watch the video posted there is a step by step on how to do it.
2nd July 2015, 10:36 PM |#16  
Chris video doesn't really explain how to install an android rom and keep windows at the same time as he install the dual boot option later on
2nd July 2015, 10:42 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:

Chris video doesn't really explain how to install an android rom and keep windows at the same time as he install the dual boot option later on

Okay I understand you, When flashing a rom if you select the file Flash.XML this will wipe windows if you just want to install a android ROM select the Nopartition.XML

Some ROM will have nopartition.XML or only system.XML or system.XML

Doing this will only wipe android but selecting Flash.XML as stated will wipe windows

Hope this helps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Protein- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Protein- Ad-Free
2nd July 2015, 10:45 PM |#18  
Have anyone installed this rom yet? Can anyone make an installation video for beginners. A video explain what text cannot
2nd July 2015, 10:48 PM |#19  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

More
Techtablets video is quite straight forward....if you follow the steps from 1:45 - 8:00 you can not go wrong

In the video do not select flash.XML instead select only system.xml
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Protein- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Protein- Ad-Free
2nd July 2015, 11:13 PM |#20  
K thanks guys. I feel more confident about installing Remix OS now than before. The only part that confuses me is I need to install programs and drivers on my computer than connect it to the Air tablet, other than that I think I can do it
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinskym For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalinskym Ad-Free
4th July 2015, 08:29 PM |#21  
I should click on flash_system_only.xml to keep windows and android ?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I just received an error code, what does it mean? Booting to droidboot.img failed - SN : Baytrail681B82B4

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I got the same error code again but this time I was installing the official download from Teclast

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Could it be because that I am running Windows 10 Technical Preview? Does the tablet need to have 50% of battery or more for it to work. Could that be way I am getting the error code?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
x98-air

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)