thanks for your nice rom. But when installing, I had a few issues. My PC is Windows 8.1 x64, the tablet: X98 Air II(HG9N) with android only. I uesed your package "Remix OS Air II - Pre Root" with flash.xml.
After installing every driver and following the video tutorial, the ManufacturingFlashTool threw an error "droidboot.img failed"
Reason: Tablet wasn't recognized correctly by windows. Device manager showed "INTEL ANDROID AD" device with an yellow warning.
Solution: Install/Update Android SDK and FORCE windows to install "Android ADB Interface" from sdk path ( \android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver\android_winusb.inf ). When trying to let windows choose, it didn't install any driver.
Now the first step of the flashing process worked, but after 30 secs it showed the next screen and again windows didnt recognize the correct device driver. It showed "ANDROID-PHONE". This time i chose "Android Bootloader Interface".
System flashed and booted successfully.
Now I face a few problems:
1. Interface Language: I can't chose german. <-- is there any language pack available?
2. Keyboard Language: same problem - only english available
3. Automatic Date & time doesnt work <-- o.k. this is clearly because of the wrong language settings?
4. About Tablet shows wrong Model number "X98 Air 3G" <-- only optical error or does it has any impacts?
5. Upper Notification pane shows GSM/UMTS/3G Symbol
6. Play store doesn't recognize installed apps or already purchased apps. I DID login, reboot, clear cache,...?! Also my google account only shows "app Data" and People Details. But no calendar, books,....?
Any ideas on these errors? Thx, Peter
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------
Error number 6: I thought you would have included a working play store already, but I was wrong. So uninstall (didn't work with system app so I had to remove via Titanium backup), and then install apks from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=425
. Now it looks different, but the problem stays the same.