Flag 06
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Version 1.1:
Updated SuperSU to v2.78

25th September 2016, 12:10 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Did anyone have any success so for on C2E3 (2GB Android only model)?

Or, maybe to the DEVS - as this is for the dual boot version, is there any reason it would definitely not work on the Android only model? Willing to take some amount of risk, but dont want to brick my device...
25th September 2016, 05:10 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag 06

More
It should work. Worst case, you have to reinstall Android, so make sure you have the files before trying.

To obtain the files, type your model number here (you can use Chrome for auto translation):
http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/pad.php?t=p

That will lead you here:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvpQOGx
(Use Jdownloader to download the file).
The dl speed is rather slow, I'm trying to download right now, will update the post with a mirror soon.

Update: here is a mega mirror:
https://mega.nz/#!sFBCDJiJ!7fLWNkmdg...Ypgnh4rf0ItnVI

Please report your findings, so I can update the first post.
26th September 2016, 09:03 PM |#14  

More
Well bad news, I tried to flash according to the instructions but the whole thing stopped working/responding during the "fastboot boot loader.efi" stage. I tried restarting the process using dnx mode, however in the end I received "corrupt bzimage kernel" error and device would not boot. I then installed phone flash tool and tried restoring the default images, the process completed OK however when booting teclast logo stays on screen for around 10 minutes, then I get this error: "Bootloader error code 06. Multiple crash events have been reported."

I tried flashing both the "blank" and "recovery" profiles, flash completes OK but tablet is unsable

Any ideas how to solve this, or did I just brick it?

Edit: Screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/OmqhH1E.jpg
27th September 2016, 08:55 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
In my attempts to install xposed module, I destroyed my both boot and system.

Since you have the problems with bootloader, get android files for your tablet (C2D3) unpack and find the boot.img and system.img

First step flahs origin boot.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Then try fastboot boot loader.efi

If your tablet is stuck in a bootloop, then also flash the original system
fastboot flash system system.img

Hope it helps

BTW, did somebody succeeded in installing xposed on our tablet?(C2D4)
27th September 2016, 11:38 AM |#16  

More
I got a working factory image up and running, turns out the issue was some kind of driver/USB problem, I reinstalled everything from scratch on a fresh PC and the recovery flash worked flawlessly the first time I ran it. I will try root procedure again on the other machine later today or tomorrow.
27th September 2016, 09:30 PM |#17  

More
Hooray, I got it working on my c2e3 model using the files and instructions in the original post.

However I have to say this was one of the scarier rooting procedures I went through, even using the cleanly installed PC to flash I had to do it multiple times and kept getting various flashing errors, bootloops, TWRP exiting immediately upon launch etc.. But of course this could just be some kind of HW issue with my tablet, would not suprise me at this price.

Thank you all for your support! Now if we could only get Nougat on this baby...
28th September 2016, 05:45 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag 06

More
@maxmax0 thanks for the feedback. @veaceslav No wonder you had issues, Xposed for X86-64 don't exist ! which one have you tried ?
28th September 2016, 05:51 PM |#19  

More
@mooms I tried the normal version, which gave me a bootloop and then I tried the magisk version. Actually the magisk version is flashed, but it doesn't show..
28th September 2016, 05:59 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag 06

More
You don't get the point, normal or Magisk version, they are not designed for x86-64, only ARM, ARM64, and X86.
28th September 2016, 08:50 PM |#21  

More
Well, I get the point now. I tried before you told me. Actually, couldn't find any mention of x86_64, rather than in the processor description.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)