FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Teclast X98 Air 3G Tablet: 9.7" 2048x1536 px - Z3736F - 3G - Android/Windows 8.1

63 posts
Thanks Meter: 157
 
By petruccig, Member on 21st October 2014, 10:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2014, 06:39 PM |#21  
Frontier's Avatar
Member
Flag Chios, Greece
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malojk

How can I boost speaker volume in this tablet?

Try Viper4AndroidFX, works great.
 
 
24th October 2014, 06:54 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier

Try Viper4AndroidFX, works great.

Where I found it??
24th October 2014, 07:32 PM |#23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier

I've set-up an easy to follow guide (in Greek) for Android -> Windows flashing.
The link is here and the translated (in English) link is here.

The procedure of flashing from Windows -> Android is here (English translation is here).

Feel free to copy it and post it here in order to help others.

Great job Frontier!
I'm writing from my smartphone now,but I will copy this tutorial on first post very soon from my pc just returned to my house.
24th October 2014, 08:37 PM |#24  
Frontier's Avatar
Member
Flag Chios, Greece
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malojk

Where I found it??

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iper4android4x
Your have to root your tablet for this to work correctly.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by petruccig

Great job Frontier!
I'm writing from my smartphone now,but I will copy this tutorial on first post very soon from my pc just returned to my house.

Thank you petruccig.
Feel free to use the posted file links also (use the ones from the original Greek guide), files are hosted on my DevHost account (unlimited downloads, no speed caps, download managers are allowed).
The Following User Says Thank You to Frontier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frontier Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 11:09 PM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iper4android4x
Your have to root your tablet for this to work correctly.[COLOR="Silver"]

Just one more question. After installing this program, install the new library, and you need to select the appropriate processor: no VFP ,with VFP, cortex A8, A9 cortex.
Which should I choose? Has anyone tried this program on this tablet?
25th October 2014, 06:39 AM |#26  
Frontier's Avatar
Member
Flag Chios, Greece
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malojk

Just one more question. After installing this program, install the new library, and you need to select the appropriate processor: no VFP ,with VFP, cortex A8, A9 cortex.
Which should I choose? Has anyone tried this program on this tablet?

Try the other options besides the Cortex ones.
25th October 2014, 08:42 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Has anyone got tips about which SW can be safely uninstalled from TECLAST ANDROID distribution (chinese Sw and other useless stuff).
Thanks guys and sorry for my terrible english!
25th October 2014, 09:02 AM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Has anyone managed to successfully root this device using the Vroot guide in the OP? The chinese forum has some talk about it but the translations are lacking.
25th October 2014, 02:31 PM |#29  
Frontier's Avatar
Member
Flag Chios, Greece
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamir22

Has anyone managed to successfully root this device using the Vroot guide in the OP? The chinese forum has some talk about it but the translations are lacking.

Use this guide (translated from Greek).
25th October 2014, 02:38 PM |#30  
Member
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Since I'm guessing that replacing my broken tablet with another tablet is going to take a VERY long time, I just bought another one from tinydeal.
They don't understand it and since my problem is very specific (broken gpu), I am guessing that it's going to take so long that I will loose interest in this great tablet.
I hope they will refund me the money for the other tablet, otherwise I will use paypal to cleam it.
25th October 2014, 07:32 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
http://bbs.teclast.com/thread-253871-1-1.html

follow instruction in this topic really help my game performance.
The Following User Says Thank You to tamahos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tamahos Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
x98-air

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes