FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows 10 PRO International custom installation (c5j6 tested)

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By nrdmtt, Member on 15th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2015, 08:57 PM |#21  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Integrate rotation fix?
Hi nrdmtt,

thanks for this post. Based on your example I managed to build my own install image with your driver pack and a win 10 iso in my own language.

Two questions:
1) I do have rotation problems, so I had to use the Gsensor pack from the first post. Is there any way to include this driver and reg key in the image? I did not manage to do this and had to install manually.
2) On Techtablet I found another driver pack, which is almost identical to yours, but includes a "Kionix Sensor Fusion Device". Any ideas if this is needed? My device manager shows no unknown devices, so I think I'm fine.

20th October 2015, 08:57 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this still perform worse than Windows 8.1 though? From the videos I've seen Windows 10 runs well behind Windows 8.1 on the X98s.
20th October 2015, 09:27 AM |#23  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zynom

1) I do have rotation problems, so I had to use the Gsensor pack from the first post. Is there any way to include this driver and reg key in the image? I did not manage to do this and had to install manually.

I manged to integrate the installation of the Gsensor pack into the image. In case someone wants to do this, too, here is how :

As nrdmtt I used WinReducerEX 100 to build the image. The integration can be done via OOBE (Out-of-Box-Experience).
Just select the two files that fix the rotation problem in the right order and the installation will be launched when the main windows installation is done.

There is just one important thing:
After the windows install, the system is in tablet mode. So you won't see the windows UAC (administrator confirmation). Change to desktop mode, confirm the install of the Kionix Sensor drivers - confirm the install of the unsigned drivers and the reg file. And you are done.
22nd October 2015, 03:37 PM |#24  

More
Hello, I have a hg8n, and my front camera is not working (bois 2.0), I've tried taking the driver from the pack, but it's not working... Do you know if it could work with a fresh installation??
26th October 2015, 10:40 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi.

The win setup will not work Here.
First. I got a teclast x98 air 3g with 64GB
I already upgreadet my Android to mirek 190 v.6
Then i try to Reinstall Windows with your home ISO.

Setup starts the usual way. I choose the costum setup.
Choose the lagest drive (at my dass 36gb)

I got the Message that the drive its formatet with NTFS. EFI neets fat32
Then i also got the error that the setup cant work, becouse the drive its not at the right "number"

Im crazy. This its not my Frist Windows Installation. Mybe the dualboot and 1.000 (25 drives are there) androidndrives make the trouble.

Now, my Windows its gone, any Tipps here. Maybe another way?

Sorry 4 by Bad english. The damn autocorrection also make me crazy
29th October 2015, 07:54 PM |#26  
Flag Milan (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 227

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrdmtt

Here we are

Home edition : https://mega.nz/#F!IUIVzKAL!bU60GlkGpKceN7M4ohsbGQ

Wow great!
So, this is Windows 10 Home with Teclast drivers pre-installed, right?
Following the guide and using this ISO, we can clean/fresh installa Window 10 after the upgrade from Win8.1, so already activated by Microsoft server (when you will connect to the internet after installation).
29th October 2015, 08:03 PM |#27  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitsnake

Hi.

The win setup will not work Here.
First. I got a teclast x98 air 3g with 64GB
I already upgreadet my Android to mirek 190 v.6
Then i try to Reinstall Windows with your home ISO.

Setup starts the usual way. I choose the costum setup.
Choose the lagest drive (at my dass 36gb)

I got the Message that the drive its formatet with NTFS. EFI neets fat32
Then i also got the error that the setup cant work, becouse the drive its not at the right "number"

Im crazy. This its not my Frist Windows Installation. Mybe the dualboot and 1.000 (25 drives are there) androidndrives make the trouble.

Now, my Windows its gone, any Tipps here. Maybe another way?

Sorry 4 by Bad english. The damn autocorrection also make me crazy

did you have repartitioned the tablet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximo88

Wow great!
So, this is Windows 10 Home with Teclast drivers pre-installed, right?
Following the guide and using this ISO, we can clean/fresh installa Window 10 after the upgrade from Win8.1, so already activated by Microsoft server (when you will connect to the internet after installation).

Yes. You only have to install the gravity fix after the first start up.
Moreore now you can activate windows 10 with the older system keys. So you just need to extract your key from the bios and activate windows 10 with that code
29th October 2015, 09:07 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
yes. thx. after reflash android with repartiotion.

now its works.
thx 4 ur greath work.
30th October 2015, 02:55 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitsnake

yes. thx. after reflash android with repartiotion.

now its works.
thx 4 ur greath work.

Could you or someone else clarify what you did with the Android partition to make the installation work? I am in the same situation as you, I also got the error message about FAT32.
30th October 2015, 05:36 PM |#30  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zynom

I manged to integrate the installation of the Gsensor pack into the image. In case someone wants to do this, too, here is how :

As nrdmtt I used WinReducerEX 100 to build the image. The integration can be done via OOBE (Out-of-Box-Experience).
Just select the two files that fix the rotation problem in the right order and the installation will be launched when the main windows installation is done.

There is just one important thing:
After the windows install, the system is in tablet mode. So you won't see the windows UAC (administrator confirmation). Change to desktop mode, confirm the install of the Kionix Sensor drivers - confirm the install of the unsigned drivers and the reg file. And you are done.

Thank you for the tips. I will integrate it on the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joop

Hello, I have a hg8n, and my front camera is not working (bois 2.0), I've tried taking the driver from the pack, but it's not working... Do you know if it could work with a fresh installation??

Hi,
from what I know, this is a common problem, related to a partial incompatibility between bios version and the tablet revision.
In the general thread, this argument is well discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davester3d0

Could you or someone else clarify what you did with the Android partition to make the installation work? I am in the same situation as you, I also got the error message about FAT32.

If I have understood correctly the problem here is that you are trying to reinstall windows without first repartition the whole disk.

This problem is due to the way Teclast install the two operating system on the tablet. In fact they use another method for installing windows, with 2 usb keys, one with the installation tools and the other with the windows image.

The solution are 2:
  1. either first install Android with MFT tool (that will also repartition the tablet), and the follow my guide for installing windows
  2. or use the teclast method, but with the install.wim extracted from my windows iso.
30th October 2015, 11:51 PM |#31  

More
hi,

i followed your guide but i used my own win 10 edu iso.

so i deleted my old windows partition in the install wizard and tried to format/install the win10 files into this partition but it says that windows cant create a new partition in this one... ("Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the setup log files for more Information")

anybody knows that to do? i have no windows installed right now .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)