Thanks Meter: 624

By rrvuhpg, Senior Member on 28th December 2016, 07:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2017, 09:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrsoto

Sorry, how did you do it, my cel no focusing camera frontal before unlocked boot loader , you device Does the same

Here's step by step what I did, I hope it will work for your device too:
1. Go to xperifirm and download the 36.0.A.1.111 firmware (service unit exchange)
2. Create a bundle on the flashtool within the firmware folder
3. Flash it
4. Happy rooting!

There is however something I have to mention about this fw: you'll probably not receive any system updates

IF U ARE A SNAPCHAT USER install Snapchat before messing the system up with xposed

1st February 2017, 08:00 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxualization

For those who are struggling with the front facing camera, I finally solved it without installing any kernel or modify anything from the system. Downgrade to 36.0.A.1.111 (should be the one one with service unit exchange or smth like that). Had installed gapps stock (but I suggest u don't delete the Sony camera app - Instagram and Snapchat work perfectly fine) + xposed + adoptable storage.
As a final mention my devie is F3211

Since you've mentioned snapchat allow me to ask. I'm on stock and I've just received the 36.0.B.2.109 update (hings are kinda slow in Egypt).
But no matter how many updates I get, snapchat quality is terrible on the front facing shooter. It's only good when it's really sunny. Other than that it's extremely dark to the point that sometimes you can't even recognize faces ! Have you ever run into that ? If yes or no what do you recommend ?
1st February 2017, 09:34 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talal Tango

Since you've mentioned snapchat allow me to ask. I'm on stock and I've just received the 36.0.B.2.109 update (hings are kinda slow in Egypt).
But no matter how many updates I get, snapchat quality is terrible on the front facing shooter. It's only good when it's really sunny. Other than that it's extremely dark to the point that sometimes you can't even recognize faces ! Have you ever run into that ? If yes or no what do you recommend ?

I had one bug with snapchat on the same firmware you are using but it was more app related rather than a camera quality issue. every time I opened sc the image would tend to get darker (not to mention the app itself was kinda slow) and the only fix I could find is moving the app back to internal storage (but again, this was an app bug). the only thing i can tell you is experimenting with other fws until you find one that could fix your issue, otherwise sorry but i have no idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexxualization For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sexxualization Ad-Free
2nd February 2017, 04:05 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxualization

I had one bug with snapchat on the same firmware you are using but it was more app related rather than a camera quality issue. every time I opened sc the image would tend to get darker (not to mention the app itself was kinda slow) and the only fix I could find is moving the app back to internal storage (but again, this was an app bug). the only thing i can tell you is experimenting with other fws until you find one that could fix your issue, otherwise sorry but i have no idea.

I've had this issue on all firmwares up until the one i mentioned. And yeah i didn't even use my external usage yet, so it seems that im having a different issues although we both got dark images. I would try different firmwares but I dont know what sony did to make the battery much better on the recent firmware. I'll try messing around till I find the culprit.
Thanks.
7th February 2017, 10:41 AM |#15  
Flag Százhalombatta
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Buggy with f3216...please fix
13th February 2017, 10:15 AM |#16  

More
Help Downgrading to .111
So I've download the .111 service exchange unit firmware from Xpefirm, and created a bundle to flash it through flash tool, this is what I get in the attachment. What wrong am I doing here ? This is my first time dealing with Xpefirm so please guide me on what do from here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	4039722  
14th March 2017, 08:52 PM |#17  
Flag Avignon
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi !
I've tested that because I really like root and it's works for me, but I have one problem with snapchat, when I try to connect I get this message :
I don't have xposed on this phone, just the root, and if I delete the root, it's the same problem.
Have you a solution for that ?
Thank you !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	How-to-fix-login-temporarily-failed-on-Snapchat.png
Views:	130
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	4074866  
19th March 2017, 03:14 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandawa3

Hi !
I've tested that because I really like root and it's works for me, but I have one problem with snapchat, when I try to connect I get this message :
I don't have xposed on this phone, just the root, and if I delete the root, it's the same problem.
Have you a solution for that ?
Thank you !

By deleting root, I assume you tried to delete the root app not root access itself.
You have to go back to stock rom, install snapchat, log in, root your phone and never log out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Talal Tango For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Talal Tango Ad-Free
19th March 2017, 10:35 AM |#19  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szucsi1996

Buggy with f3216...please fix

Hi, how is it buggy? I would like to root my f3216, thx.
19th March 2017, 10:37 AM |#20  
Flag Százhalombatta
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphex33

Hi, how is it buggy? I would like to root my f3216, thx.

i think, don't do it!
edit: Brightness adjustment not working, ui very buggy, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to szucsi1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift szucsi1996 Ad-Free
1st April 2017, 01:11 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 624

Donate to Me
More
Updated boot for 36.2.B.2.146, it fix all previous problems
The Following User Says Thank You to rrvuhpg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rrvuhpg Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)