[F32xx][TWRP][3.1.1-0][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP recovery for XA Ultra

Search This thread

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi all,

I'm happy to share with you my new TWRP recovery 3.1.1-0 built from sources. It works for all XA Ultra on Nougat.
As before decryption of /data doesn't work so if you want a full backup or explore files use an unencrypted data partition.

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!o1AiVBLI!IPuqtBZff6QlUgZYihmVZSvUDod0ys0XhUaxA9SXB-0

Flash it with fastboot.

Have a nice day

ajaynetha

Mar 14, 2017
Root and install twrp in xperia xa ultra

youtu.be/WP6S9uBJPuU[/url]

Solution for all Xperia XA ULTRA FLASHTOOL ERRORS
Fsc script error solution
Clambake
Flash script not found error solution

DebugJammer

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, i am interested to start development for devices, i've done app development in the past but i've never dabbled in ROM and Custom Recovery development. I've been reading on how to create ROMs and Kernels from source but it seems that a device/vendor tree is required. How did you build this recovery without the device tree? Thanks in advance.

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi, i am interested to start development for devices, i've done app development in the past but i've never dabbled in ROM and Custom Recovery development. I've been reading on how to create ROMs and Kernels from source but it seems that a device/vendor tree is required. How did you build this recovery without the device tree? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I created device and vendor trees from scratch. I used some parts of the Elephone P9000 trees and other devices with similar hardware.

DebugJammer

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, I created device and vendor trees from scratch. I used some parts of the Elephone P9000 trees and other devices with similar hardware.

That's pretty cool that you can do that, I'm going to look into that, just installed a fresh install of Ubuntu on my PC and I hope to mess about with it for a bit :good::good::good:

Reactions: boofman

rhabhab

Jun 7, 2013
hello,
Any update for twrp 3.1.1 ? others phone are on 3.2.3
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK ?
merci

Top Liked Posts