Flyme 7.0.1.0G Port From Doogee Y6

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By Jokerank-4PDA, Member on 5th September 2018, 10:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm ported FlyMe 7 to xa ultra, and need some help from community

Bugs:
Modem not working
Camera (in clear port work, but i broke them if port to be final condition i'll fix)
Sound (Fix, but sound work with some bugs, idk how to describe, it needs to be heard)
Battery (Fix)
NFC

Screens in description
It's test build, and idk how to fix that bugs, i have already tried almost everything...
First loading take a 5mins or more
DOWNLOAD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S80902-18430698.jpg
Views:	2440
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	4588803   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80902-18335238.jpg
Views:	2360
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	4588804   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80902-18341415.jpg
Views:	2490
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	4588805   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80901-17200372.jpg
Views:	2444
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	4588806  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jokerank-4PDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jokerank-4PDA Ad-Free
6th September 2018, 01:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Finally some light in the tunnel! I will try and make time to tinker with this tonight
The Following User Says Thank You to appleknight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift appleknight Ad-Free
9th September 2018, 09:16 AM |#3  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 85

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerank-4PDA

Bugs:
Modem not working
Camera (in clear port work, but i broke them if port to be final condition i'll fix)
Sound (Fix, but sound work with some bugs, idk how to describe, it needs to be heard)
Battery (Fix)
NFC

Screens in description
It's test build, and idk how to fix that bugs, i have already tried almost everything...
DOWNLOAD

Awesome 🤗👍
9th September 2018, 03:47 PM |#4  

More
OK so I tried it twice, it does work with the aforementioned bugs. However, after going back to stock it doesn't reboot properly. It will go into twrp every time and I have to go into "reboot" then "bootloader" for it to actually boot my f3213. This is after a full reflash, boot.img, recovery.img factory reset etc...
9th September 2018, 03:53 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleknight

OK so I tried it twice, it does work with the aforementioned bugs. However, after going back to stock it doesn't reboot properly. It will go into twrp every time and I have to go into "reboot" then "bootloader" for it to actually boot my f3213. This is after a full reflash, boot.img, recovery.img factory reset etc...

Need a have a full twrp backup, with additional files: cache,boot,data,protect_s,protect_f and others.. Full backup of system. After a full restore i not have any problems with my telephone
The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerank-4PDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jokerank-4PDA Ad-Free
9th September 2018, 11:14 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Need a have a full twrp backup, with additional files: cache,boot,data,protect_s,protect_f and others.. Full backup of system. After a full restore i not have any problems with my telephone

The phone works fine otherwise, I almost never reboot so it's really not a problem, just another bug to point out
10th September 2018, 07:22 PM |#7  

More
What about porting lineage 13 from the y6?
10th September 2018, 08:47 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:

What about porting lineage 13 from the y6?

I'm now have a CM13 (Port from Xperia XA) If u want i upload him, but bug same on XA, SIM and other. I'll try port lineage 14.1 but not try 13 14.1 not working for me
The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerank-4PDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jokerank-4PDA Ad-Free
10th September 2018, 09:09 PM |#9  

More
I'll give it a go for sure. I'm more familiar with porting vanilla android so if ya share what ya got hopefully I can find time by the weekend to try and help get it running
10th September 2018, 11:52 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:

I'll give it a go for sure. I'm more familiar with porting vanilla android so if ya share what ya got hopefully I can find time by the weekend to try and help get it running

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xa-...ia-xa-t3840947
GuestD0931
12th June 2019, 03:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Bugs:
Modem not working
Battery (Fix)
NFC

Screens in description
DOWNLOAD

Hello. I tested the rom and I find it's interface much better than stock. Are you still developing this rom or did you stop development?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)