FORUMS

[Hide Sim Icons] & [Colored Notification Panel] Xperia XA Ultra Dual Mod FW [.111]

681 posts
Thanks Meter: 423

By arjun.arora, Senior Member on 14th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, I just finished modifying the SystemUI.apk of the Xperia XA Ultra dual.
Just flash it via recovery.

It will,
1. Hide the sim icons.
2. Change the color of the notification panel in accordance with the theme. You need to restart your phone after applying a new theme.

Requirements,
1. Recovery.
2. Xposed to enable Superuser Mode. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xa-u...ys-xa-t3439196

I haven't tested it without the superuser mode, please do it at your own risk if you don't have xposed.

I'm also providing the stock SystemUI apk & another modded apk with only hidden sim icons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alien.jpg
Views:	2580
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	3842131  
Attached Files
File Type: zip XA-Ultra-Dual-Modded-SystemUI-fw111.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.94 MB, 278 views)
File Type: zip Only Hidden Sim Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.94 MB, 234 views)
File Type: zip XA-Ultra-Dual-Stock SystemUI-fw111.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.96 MB, 182 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arjun.arora For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjun.arora Ad-Free
21st August 2016, 01:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
How to apply this modding? Can i use with stock recovery and without xposed?
21st August 2016, 12:24 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Could you tell me how to unlock? F3216
Could you tell me how to unlock?
F3216
22nd August 2016, 01:22 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekar07

How to apply this modding? Can i use with stock recovery and without xposed?

Well it should work, I've been using this mod in my Z5P without xposed and superuser mod, but please try at your own risk.
The Following User Says Thank You to arjun.arora For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjun.arora Ad-Free
22nd August 2016, 01:25 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaky.song

Could you tell me how to unlock?
F3216

You need to enable USB debugging and OEM unlock from developer options. Then, follow the instructions here,

http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlo...urboot-loader/
The Following User Says Thank You to arjun.arora For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjun.arora Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 10:13 AM |#6  
Flag Bacolod
Thanks Meter: 117

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun.arora

Well it should work, I've been using this mod in my Z5P without xposed and superuser mod, but please try at your own risk.

Can you please share which file from the systemUI was removed? Need to do it with my c4 dual..thanks...

Edited: already made the fix for c4. Thanks.
21st October 2017, 03:31 AM |#7  
Flag Ghost town
Thanks Meter: 82

Donate to Me
More
i think it can be done by phone itself by long pressing the setting button on status bar. wait until it vibrates and then you will get an additional settings on the settings called system ui tuner. from there you can hide sim icon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hide sim icons, xperia xa ultra

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)