[TWRP]+[KERNEL]+[ROOT]-Xperia XA1 Plus with more features

Search This thread

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
I am not having XA1 Plus anymore. This kernel is development discontinued. Sorry for that.

Hello Xperia lovers :mad: , Today i am going to present you Xperia XA1 Plus Stock kernel with more usefull features :D :D . Since Xperia xa1 plus is not added into XDA yet, Project device is selected temporarily. Will move it later when form Moderators will add this device. ;)
No need to tell about what is kernel and what it do :confused: . because almost everyone know these days about kernel and its working process.
So with this kernel you will get twrp 3.2.1 (Latest build) which i have moded to work with MTP devices.
More ever in some devices Data in encrypted automatically. Forcefully data encryption is disabled in this kernel.

3-sony-xperia-xa1-plus-black.jpg

Just simply turn on your device, wait for viberation and white led. then press Vol+ OR Vol- button to enter recovery mood Both will work.
This is intial release of this kernel, will update it with more features time by time.
wait for next release with more useful mods and features
To flash this kernel simply install Fastboot and ADB drivers and use flashtool in fastboot mood OR
install ADB and Fastboot drivers,

Then put boot.img in adb and fastboot home path and Or switch off your device and press Vol+ button and attach usb cable

Code:
Fastboot flash boot boot.img

Fastboot reboot
Warning :
Code:
This kernel needs unlocked bootloader
Your Warrenty is void.
i am not responsible if something goes wrong with flashing.
Attaching Stock Boot.img also in case if anyone want to move to stock kernel again.
Many Thanks to developers who inspired us and created tools to work smoothly.

XDA:DevDB Information
[TWRP]+KERNEL+ROOT-Xperia XA1 Plus with advanced features, Kernel for the Sony Xperia XA1

Contributors
Ab.Shaheen
Kernel Special Features: Added TWRP 3.2.1 (Go Through Vol+ OR Vol- on boot) , Disabled Force Encryption of data, Fully Supported Xperia XA1 Plus .117 Stock ROM. (Not Tested With Other ROMs), Disabled Force encryption of userdata,

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-01-04

Created 2018-01-04
Last Updated 2018-10-09

Last edited:

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
Reserved

version 1
~Initial Release
~Based on XA1 PLUS Nougat (.117)
~Disabled force encryption
~Added latest version of TWRP (3.1.2)
~Added SELINUX status in settings > about > SELinux Status

Version 2
~Based on XA1 PLUS Nougat (.131)
~Initrd support added
~Disabled DM Verity.
~Set selinux to permissive

Version 3
~Based on latest Oreo update (.116 & .129)
~Disabled Force encryption (New method)
~Disabled DM-Verity (New Method)
~Updates twrp recovery to new and stable version.
~Battery life is extremely good. using since last week.
~Added some other tweeks.
~init.d still under process. (But you can use magisk module for init.d)

Version 4
~All Points from Version 3
~And new added features.
~If your data is already encrypted, you can decrypt your data from settings,
~Reworked magisk installer. ( Patch boot.img from magisk App by keep selecting preserve "force encryption" and "DM Verity options" Otherwise it may stuck at boot animation. )

Version 5
~Based on Oxa1 plus OREO (.138)
~reworked selinux to permissive
~reworked init.d support
~more stable and working "adb authorization prompt" and "developer options"
just install latest magisk zip to get root access.

Version 6
Updated kernel for 101 firmware.

Last edited:

enrik98

Oct 31, 2017
root

good joob!! i have xa1 plus. Can modify the CPU gobernor with this kernel? :) :)

Last edited:

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
It's for latest firmware only? .117 one?
Does it support MAGISK or only SuperSU?
What about DRM fix/patch?

Sorry for so many questions, but probably some other user would ask them anyway :)

Yes , it support systemless magisk and supersu. I did'not checked with the other versions, may be supporting them or may be not.
DRM patch will be also in next releases of this kernel..

Last edited:

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
root for 3426 dual is possible? thanks everyone

i had unlocked bootloder successiful, after i had installed this

https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=27994

phone restart normal.... not in twrp...

how can i install twrp and then install superuser for root....
thanks you...

I have not tested it on 3426. but it should work on that, just download Here It should work, but if not working then please provide kelnel.elf from stock ftf, i can compile it with twrp for you.

Reactions: Broudi

Alekim91

Jun 30, 2012
I have not tested it on 3426. but it should work on that, just download Here It should work, but if not working then please provide kelnel.elf from stock ftf, i can compile it with twrp for you.

ok thanks you.... this twrp on my G3426 work very well, but i have try to instal superuser.zip.... just say fail....
how can i root my sony now? thanks you...

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
ok thanks you.... this twrp on my G3426 work very well, but i have try to instal superuser.zip.... just say fail....
how can i root my sony now? thanks you...

SuperSu is also working very well on it, but if you will flash systemless zip from Here . System mode Supersu will cause bootloops or stuck at boot animation. And magisk works without any error, tested by me.

Reactions: Broudi

Ab.Shaheen

Jul 18, 2015
Hi!
I tried to change the frequency of the cpu with the app "kernel audiutor" and many other apps, but none of them managed to change the frequency of the cpu. I think the problem may be SONY ric

Still busy with DRM patch, ric is enabled therefore you are facing this problem, will update it now.

Alekim91

Jun 30, 2012
for xa1 plus there is android oreo? nothing of news? thanks you

is possible to activate double tap to wake? i miss this feature from my z4+...... help me pls

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not having XA1 Plus anymore. This kernel is development discontinued. Sorry for that.

Hello Xperia lovers :mad: , Today i am going to present you Xperia XA1 Plus Stock kernel with more usefull features :D :D . Since Xperia xa1 plus is not added into XDA yet, Project device is selected temporarily. Will move it later when form Moderators will add this device. ;)
    No need to tell about what is kernel and what it do :confused: . because almost everyone know these days about kernel and its working process.
    So with this kernel you will get twrp 3.2.1 (Latest build) which i have moded to work with MTP devices.
    More ever in some devices Data in encrypted automatically. Forcefully data encryption is disabled in this kernel.

3-sony-xperia-xa1-plus-black.jpg

Just simply turn on your device, wait for viberation and white led. then press Vol+ OR Vol- button to enter recovery mood Both will work.
    This is intial release of this kernel, will update it with more features time by time.
    wait for next release with more useful mods and features
    To flash this kernel simply install Fastboot and ADB drivers and use flashtool in fastboot mood OR
    install ADB and Fastboot drivers,

Then put boot.img in adb and fastboot home path and Or switch off your device and press Vol+ button and attach usb cable

Code:
    Fastboot flash boot boot.img

Fastboot reboot
    Warning :
    Code:
    This kernel needs unlocked bootloader
    Your Warrenty is void.
    i am not responsible if something goes wrong with flashing.
    Attaching Stock Boot.img also in case if anyone want to move to stock kernel again.
    Many Thanks to developers who inspired us and created tools to work smoothly.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [TWRP]+KERNEL+ROOT-Xperia XA1 Plus with advanced features, Kernel for the Sony Xperia XA1

Contributors
    Ab.Shaheen
    Kernel Special Features: Added TWRP 3.2.1 (Go Through Vol+ OR Vol- on boot) , Disabled Force Encryption of data, Fully Supported Xperia XA1 Plus .117 Stock ROM. (Not Tested With Other ROMs), Disabled Force encryption of userdata,

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-01-04

Created 2018-01-04
    Last Updated 2018-10-09
    Reserved

version 1
    ~Initial Release
    ~Based on XA1 PLUS Nougat (.117)
    ~Disabled force encryption
    ~Added latest version of TWRP (3.1.2)
    ~Added SELINUX status in settings > about > SELinux Status

Version 2
    ~Based on XA1 PLUS Nougat (.131)
    ~Initrd support added
    ~Disabled DM Verity.
    ~Set selinux to permissive

Version 3
    ~Based on latest Oreo update (.116 & .129)
    ~Disabled Force encryption (New method)
    ~Disabled DM-Verity (New Method)
    ~Updates twrp recovery to new and stable version.
    ~Battery life is extremely good. using since last week.
    ~Added some other tweeks.
    ~init.d still under process. (But you can use magisk module for init.d)

Version 4
    ~All Points from Version 3
    ~And new added features.
    ~If your data is already encrypted, you can decrypt your data from settings,
    ~Reworked magisk installer. ( Patch boot.img from magisk App by keep selecting preserve "force encryption" and "DM Verity options" Otherwise it may stuck at boot animation. )

Version 5
    ~Based on Oxa1 plus OREO (.138)
    ~reworked selinux to permissive
    ~reworked init.d support
    ~more stable and working "adb authorization prompt" and "developer options"
    just install latest magisk zip to get root access.

Version 6
    Updated kernel for 101 firmware.
    Download Links

To Download For Nougat and Oreo : Click Here To Download.
    These days i am busy to create a tool which can be used to sign apps and setup permissions for deodexed rom. i have fully deodexed room installed in my Xa1 plus, will upload it soon after final preparation...
    It's for latest firmware only? .117 one?
    Does it support MAGISK or only SuperSU?
    What about DRM fix/patch?

Sorry for so many questions, but probably some other user would ask them anyway :)

Yes , it support systemless magisk and supersu. I did'not checked with the other versions, may be supporting them or may be not.
    DRM patch will be also in next releases of this kernel..