Xiaomi Mi 10 Case

Search This thread

dhillonxs

Oct 16, 2018
Hi. Never posted before but I tried a bunch of cases on my Xiaomi Mi 9 and the one which worked best for me was the Spigen. I got the same brand again for my Xiaomi Mi 10 and it hasn't disappointed.

My main concern was how the side swiping would be effected with the case but happy to say it sits slightly below the glass. Just need to find a better screen protector now as the pre-installed one doesn't look good.

I found the Spigen case on Amazon as it was cheaper than the company's own website but feel free to make your suggestions for what case works best for you ?

Reactions: villadecai

Juned1206

Aug 29, 2020
I tried ringke x fusion camo, nillkin shiled cam, spigen crystal, and xundd luxury airbag case.
Ringke x fussion the grip a bit weird and not comfort in hand but its make ur phone looks cool
Spigen nice grip but looks just like an ordinary transparent case
Nilkin shield cam nice grip but not shockproof
Xundd luxury airbag is the most case i like for mi 10, comfort grip, fully protection and looks cool

Sorry for my bad english

Masinac85

Jan 17, 2014
Kladovo
I bought two Spigen cases: Liquid Crystal and Rugged Armor. The transparent case looks better only in the images, but it feels bigger and heavier. The black Rugged Armor case looks better on the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_165738.jpg
    IMG_20200905_165738.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:

c2560242

May 9, 2013
I bought two Spigen cases: Liquid Crystal and Rugged Armor. The transparent case looks better only in the images, but it feels bigger and heavier. The black Rugged Armor case looks better on the phone.

I bought same cases.
Black looks much better indeed, but crystal seems to fit much better.
Black is a bit loose around the buttons on the right.

Masinac85

Jan 17, 2014
Kladovo
I bought same cases.
Black looks much better indeed, but crystal seems to fit much better.
Black is a bit loose around the buttons on the right.

I didn't get that feeling. The case is more loose overall compared to the transparent one, but the side button caps are firm on my case. They provide very nice feedback when I press the buttons.

Ryan_b936

Dec 12, 2018
Nillkin Case with slider for the camera is just perfect. Put it with a hydrogel screen protector and it's just awesome

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. Never posted before but I tried a bunch of cases on my Xiaomi Mi 9 and the one which worked best for me was the Spigen. I got the same brand again for my Xiaomi Mi 10 and it hasn't disappointed.

My main concern was how the side swiping would be effected with the case but happy to say it sits slightly below the glass. Just need to find a better screen protector now as the pre-installed one doesn't look good.

I found the Spigen case on Amazon as it was cheaper than the company's own website but feel free to make your suggestions for what case works best for you ?
    The Ringke Fusion X is so right on the spot I can´t imagine any better case for the Mi10.
    Everything is close to perfect. It´s just a little on the bulky side.....but thats a given if you want a really protective case.