FORUMS

Mi10 Pro Global Version no dual sim version?

340 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By Linuxkek, Senior Member on 31st March 2020, 01:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2020, 07:15 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
HALLELUJAH,
IT'S WORKING πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I spend around 3 hours to modify the sim trail in order to put inside my 2 sim cards.
And I confirm that the 2 sim cards work great in a Global Mi 10 ( with b20 band and only 1 sim) flash with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Champagne 🍾🍾🍾🍾.

No need to buy the china version, just the global one and a double sim trail.

Look at the pictures below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-02-20-07-35-636_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Views:	2652
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	5010119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-02-20-09-25-751_com.android.phone.jpg
Views:	2632
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	5010121  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cedric3320 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cedric3320 Ad-Free
2nd May 2020, 07:41 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedric3320

HALLELUJAH,
IT'S WORKING
I spend around 3 hours to modify the sim trail in order to put inside my 2 sim cards.
And I confirm that the 2 sim cards work great in a Global Mi 10 ( with b20 band and only 1 sim) flash with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Champagne 🍾🍾🍾🍾.

Congrats mate!!!! What do you mean by modifying the sim tray? what did you do to it to modify it? Where did you buy the tray from, and how is the color compared to the rest of the phone? Im guessing the BUG with the camera and youtube still exists in the xiomi.eu rom? please share your findings mate, alot of people are awaiting these results including me. happy saturday
2nd May 2020, 07:51 PM |#73  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apopiel85

Congrats mate!!!! What do you mean by modifying the sim tray? what did you do to it to modify it? Where did you buy the tray from, and how is the color compared to the rest of the phone? Im guessing the BUG with the camera and youtube still exists in the xiomi.eu rom? please share your findings mate, alot of people are awaiting these results including me. happy saturday

Hi,
Look at the pictures attached on my post if you can.
I cut my original sim tray where there is plastic instead of whole for the secondary sim cardπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
And I've no bug with the rom ... It's work like a charm.
I've flash this one
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761188
No bug with camera or YouTube. All is good πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cedric3320 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cedric3320 Ad-Free
2nd May 2020, 08:04 PM |#74  

More
Quote:

Hi,
Look at the pictures attached on my post if you can.
I cut my original sim tray
And I've no bug with the rom ... It's work like a charm.
I've flash this one
xxx
No bug with camera or YouTube. All is good

So let me get this straight, the mi10 world version comes with a dual sim tray but with one part of it filled up so you only can insert one sim, you've cut out the other part and inserted the second sim? if that correct, GOOD STUFF!!! im really tempted to buy this phone but i will wait for others to confirm this.

Also, if you have no problems with youtube or the camera, how come it is a know bug on the xiaomi.eu website? not that i dont believe you, i do, but im just trying to understand why this is? post #61 @domon07 mentioned the bugs, also i checked the site and these bugs have been known to the users. what antutu score do you get on this rom? also i noticed that TODAY the miui12 beta rom came out, its really early for anyone to test but im looking forward to see how that works and if its stable. like i said im really tempted to buy this phone but if i need to spend 700euro on something that will degrade battery and close apps randomly just because of the rom, its not really what im looking for. Once again: XIAOMI WHY!!!!!!!!!
2nd May 2020, 08:20 PM |#75  

More
Quote:

So let me get this straight, the mi10 world version comes with a dual sim tray but with one part of it filled up so you only can insert one sim, you've cut out the other part and inserted the second sim? if that correct, GOOD STUFF!!! im really tempted to buy this phone but i will wait for others to confirm this.

Also, if you have no problems with youtube or the camera, how come it is a know bug on the xiaomi.eu website? not that i dont believe you, i do, but im just trying to understand why this is? post #61 @domon07 mentioned the bugs, also i checked the site and these bugs have been known to the users. what antutu score do you get on this rom? also i noticed that TODAY the miui12 beta rom came out, its really early for anyone to test but im looking forward to see how that works and if its stable. like i said im really tempted to buy this phone but if i need to spend 700euro on something that will degrade battery and close apps randomly just because of the rom, its not really what im looking for. Once again: XIAOMI WHY!!!!!!!!!

Yes I've cut the other part of the sim tray in order to insert the second sim.

About the rom and to be honest with you, I used to flash xiaomi.eu roms since a long long time on my different Xiaomi phone. I really love this rom and yes sometime their is bugs ... But each Friday you have an update.
I have flash the update 20.03.28 since 5 days now and everything work great, good battery life, camera , youtube ... Antutu score = 573000
Plus miui 12 should be available very very soon for the mi10
2nd May 2020, 09:38 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:

Quote:

About the rom and to be honest with you, I used to flash xiaomi.eu roms since a long long time on my different Xiaomi phone. I really love this rom and yes sometime their is bugs ... But each Friday you have an update.
I have flash the update 20.03.28 since 5 days now and everything work great, good battery life, camera , youtube ... Antutu score = 573000

@cedric3320 must be using a weekly rom. which is different from stable rom that is buggy. by the way, older version of the stable rom can be flashed and they say that it's working properly.
3rd May 2020, 07:28 AM |#77  

More
Quote:

@cedric3320 how is google apps working? i see someone posted this on xiaomi.eu under your post:
Even with Chinese version xiaomi.eu rom enables band 20 and all 5g frequencies. There is no hardware differences it's just software limitation. I have flashed my Chinese version with official EEA ROM it picked band 20 immediately but only activated single sim. With xiaomi.eu everything works the way I wanted it to be , all EU 4g bands ,5g bands - except just Ok Google...but money wise saved 200 pounds...

does ok google work for you at the moment?
3rd May 2020, 08:15 AM |#78  

More
Quote:

@cedric3320 how is google apps working? i see someone posted this on xiaomi.eu under your post:
Even with Chinese version xiaomi.eu rom enables band 20 and all 5g frequencies. There is no hardware differences it's just software limitation. I have flashed my Chinese version with official EEA ROM it picked band 20 immediately but only activated single sim. With xiaomi.eu everything works the way I wanted it to be , all EU 4g bands ,5g bands - except just Ok Google...but money wise saved 200 pounds...

Hi,
Ok Google work fine on my phone with weakly 20.03.28 rom from xiaomi.eu.
3rd May 2020, 10:20 AM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:

reaaaaaaaalllly?? i don't think so. even xiaomi.eu people are having issues with cn bands. it's hardware dependent and not software. link or it didn't happen.
3rd May 2020, 01:27 PM |#80  

More
Quote:

HALLELUJAH,
IT'S WORKING

Champagne 🍾🍾🍾🍾.

You are great!!!!! really just buy the new sim trail?
3rd May 2020, 01:37 PM |#81  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartagram82

You are great!!!!! really just buy the new sim trail?

I'm waiting for a dual SIM trail (buy on AliExpress)
For now I've just cut the plastic which filled up the secondary sim cart on the global sim trail !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cedric3320 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cedric3320 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)