FORUMS

Where to buy Xiaomi Mi 10?

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Mobile Tracker, Junior Member on 14th February 2020, 09:50 AM
View First Unread Post Reply Email Thread
Finally I found a shop on alibaba can buy the phone with a good price.
Here is the link to buy:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...476699561.html

And I also found Mi 10 Pro on this website too!!!
Here: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...477386205.html

Thank you guys.
15th February 2020, 02:57 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Any shop, like Gearbest, Banggod, Geekbuying or the two german one (Tradingshenzhen and CECT) but for EU useless, because no FDD-LTE B20 (800MHz) in China version and if you flash global ROM, than you need to open bootloader and let them open (no Netflix in HD, no banking apps and so on).

If you from outside EU than look for Aliexpress, like seller goldway.
16th February 2020, 03:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 188

More
I could buy it over the counter today for 600$, but it's too heavy and not keen to wait 360. If it was 3 days like in Xiaomi Poco, that'd be acceptable.
Seen so many models with motorized camera and I love this notchless style into future. 10T model will be worth waiting for.
Disclosure: I have Mi 9 and it's 175g is just on the boundary of acceptable weight.
17th February 2020, 03:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi,from where you culd buy?
19th February 2020, 12:52 PM |#5  
Flag Dorset, UK
Thanks Meter: 137

More
I've spotted it so far on Shenzhen.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxkek

Any shop, like Gearbest, Banggod, Geekbuying or the two german one (Tradingshenzhen and CECT) but for EU useless, because no FDD-LTE B20 (800MHz) in China version and if you flash global ROM, than you need to open bootloader and let them open (no Netflix in HD, no banking apps and so on).

If you from outside EU than look for Aliexpress, like seller goldway.

Link for CECT?

Are you saying that if you're in the EU, then these shops are OK? What about the UK?
19th February 2020, 01:04 PM |#6  

More
No B20 means almost useless in EU
19th February 2020, 09:38 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxkek

No B20 means almost useless in EU

Yep. Also, at the prices they are currently selling the Mi 10 Pro, it's too close to Samsung and Apple for me to be tempted by Xiaomi. Despite the DXOMark's top scores, I don't think the images are consistent or better than the Apple, Google or Samsung's flagships. Pixel-peeping has its value, but even though the 27MP images can be very detailed, there are a lot of artifacts in the Mi Note 10 shots I take.

And the Mi Note 10 hasn't even received a security update in two months....
19th February 2020, 11:20 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
I want to buy the China model from trading Shenzhen, then flash the global ROM later, but what implications would I run into if I did that instead of waiting for the global version? I live in Canada so I don't really need band 20.
20th February 2020, 10:20 AM |#9  

More
At the moment there is no global rom and you need fastboot global rom for flashing, so you need to wait a lil bit longer and don't forget you need to unlock bootloader first, which means after you get it, you still need to wait +2 weeks.
20th February 2020, 01:32 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon07r

I want to buy the China model from trading Shenzhen, then flash the global ROM later, but what implications would I run into if I did that instead of waiting for the global version? I live in Canada so I don't really need band 20.

You will probably get earlier updates If you don't want that, wait for global firmware.
I live in Germany and I ordered the Mi 10 from TradingShenzen. I don't mind band 20 and my English is quite solid
Still have to wait a few more days...
20th February 2020, 07:55 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxAnders

You will probably get earlier updates ...

What about banking services and Google Pay?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)