Where to buy Xiaomi Mi 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Nov 5, 2019
Finally I found a shop on alibaba can buy the phone with a good price.
Here is the link to buy:
MOD Edit:- Links Removed & Thread Closed

And I also found Mi 10 Pro on this website too!!!
Here: MOD Edit:- Links Removed & Thread Closed

Thank you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linuxkek

May 29, 2019
Any shop, like Gearbest, Banggod, Geekbuying or the two german one (Tradingshenzhen and CECT) but for EU useless, because no FDD-LTE B20 (800MHz) in China version and if you flash global ROM, than you need to open bootloader and let them open (no Netflix in HD, no banking apps and so on).

If you from outside EU than look for Aliexpress, like seller goldway.

doggydog2

I could buy it over the counter today for 600$, but it's too heavy and not keen to wait 360. If it was 3 days like in Xiaomi Poco, that'd be acceptable.
Seen so many models with motorized camera and I love this notchless style into future. 10T model will be worth waiting for.
Disclosure: I have Mi 9 and it's 175g is just on the boundary of acceptable weight.

white43

Jan 26, 2008
Dorset, UK
I've spotted it so far on Shenzhen.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Any shop, like Gearbest, Banggod, Geekbuying or the two german one (Tradingshenzhen and CECT) but for EU useless, because no FDD-LTE B20 (800MHz) in China version and if you flash global ROM, than you need to open bootloader and let them open (no Netflix in HD, no banking apps and so on).

If you from outside EU than look for Aliexpress, like seller goldway.

Link for CECT?

Are you saying that if you're in the EU, then these shops are OK? What about the UK?

MacGuy2006

Sep 15, 2006
No B20 means almost useless in EU

Yep. Also, at the prices they are currently selling the Mi 10 Pro, it's too close to Samsung and Apple for me to be tempted by Xiaomi. Despite the DXOMark's top scores, I don't think the images are consistent or better than the Apple, Google or Samsung's flagships. Pixel-peeping has its value, but even though the 27MP images can be very detailed, there are a lot of artifacts in the Mi Note 10 shots I take.

And the Mi Note 10 hasn't even received a security update in two months....

Last edited:
Reactions: nighthawk696969

lemon07r

Apr 8, 2013
I want to buy the China model from trading Shenzhen, then flash the global ROM later, but what implications would I run into if I did that instead of waiting for the global version? I live in Canada so I don't really need band 20.

Linuxkek

May 29, 2019
At the moment there is no global rom and you need fastboot global rom for flashing, so you need to wait a lil bit longer and don't forget you need to unlock bootloader first, which means after you get it, you still need to wait +2 weeks.

AlexxAnders

Apr 9, 2016
I want to buy the China model from trading Shenzhen, then flash the global ROM later, but what implications would I run into if I did that instead of waiting for the global version? I live in Canada so I don't really need band 20.
You will probably get earlier updates ;) If you don't want that, wait for global firmware.
I live in Germany and I ordered the Mi 10 from TradingShenzen. I don't mind band 20 and my English is quite solid ;)
Still have to wait a few more days...

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200221-140409.jpg
    Screenshot_20200221-140409.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Screenshot_20200221-140359.jpg
    Screenshot_20200221-140359.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 306

LaNsLyDe

Jun 1, 2009
Chicago
Im waiting on my seller from ebay to get them. You can use banking apps and google pay if you unlock the bootloader. There is a script online that uses magisk hide and makes the appp not be able to be updated. I can find the link and post it. It's been working on my mi note 10 for awhile.

Found it: https://github.com/davidramiro/gpay-gms-patch

MacGuy2006

Sep 15, 2006
Im waiting on my seller from ebay to get them. You can use banking apps and google pay if you unlock the bootloader. There is a script online that uses magisk hide and makes the appp not be able to be updated. I can find the link and post it. It's been working on my mi note 10 for awhile.

Thanks. But why not just wait for the global version a few days (weeks?) so you don't have to deal with the security issues?

I use Google Pay everywhere, both on my phone and on my watch, so it's a must, for me at least.

Haven't decided if I should try the Mi 10 and hand down the Mi Note 10. It seems like the main camera sensor produces the same results, and I don't find the image quality of the wide and zoom to be that great comparatively. Or, may go back to Samsung for the zoom and the proper face unlock ...

Reactions: zetex

LaNsLyDe

Jun 1, 2009
Chicago
Thanks. But why not just wait for the global version a few days (weeks?) so you don't have to deal with the security issues?

I use Google Pay everywhere, both on my phone and on my watch, so it's a must, for me at least.

Haven't decided if I should try the Mi 10 and hand down the Mi Note 10. It seems like the main camera sensor produces the same results, and I don't find the image quality of the wide and zoom to be that great comparatively. Or, may go back to Samsung for the zoom and the proper face unlock ...

I root my phone for magisk so I use this method to be able to use Google pay

zetex

Dec 3, 2003
uk
I'm in the UK, and i bought a MI-10 from tradingshenzhen, which is still waiting to be shipped... I have tried to cancel the order and get a refund but according to them it's shipped.

I didn't realise as i've never had a chinese phone before, so i didn't understand about chinese / global version and how different they are. So i'm now going to be stuck with a phone that can't use the main 4G band 20 LTE on O2 in the UK, which is a big problem for me.

After realising tradingshenzhen would not help, i'm now looking at ways to make into a global version, but there seems to be risks with banking apps not working etc.

I have been using iphones for the past 10yrs, bought a note 10 a few months ago, and really liked it, and then the Mi-10 was released with a better chip, screen, ram etc. so i rushed into getting it as soon as possible without realising there's a big difference.... lesson learnt for me, i just hope i can get it to work at some point.

Any tips or adviced is very welcome.

Reactions: neverthemore

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
I'm in the UK, and i bought a MI-10 from tradingshenzhen, which is still waiting to be shipped... I have tried to cancel the order and get a refund but according to them it's shipped.

I didn't realise as i've never had a chinese phone before, so i didn't understand about chinese / global version and how different they are. So i'm now going to be stuck with a phone that can't use the main 4G band 20 LTE on O2 in the UK, which is a big problem for me.

After realising tradingshenzhen would not help, i'm now looking at ways to make into a global version, but there seems to be risks with banking apps not working etc.

I have been using iphones for the past 10yrs, bought a note 10 a few months ago, and really liked it, and then the Mi-10 was released with a better chip, screen, ram etc. so i rushed into getting it as soon as possible without realising there's a big difference.... lesson learnt for me, i just hope i can get it to work at some point.

i think it only the modem drivers we need to change
because like realme say that realme x50 5G have 5G band 1 but they have to actived it with an firmware update later
an they use the same modem x55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i think it only the modem drivers we need to change
    because like realme say that realme x50 5G have 5G band 1 but they have to actived it with an firmware update later
    an they use the same modem x55
    an were are u from
    what bands do u use
    I'm from Germany and I use the LTE bands 7 & 20 (2600 & 800 Mhz).
    My phone shows LTE & LTE+ :good:
    Sadly my provider limits mobile data speed to 50 Mbps:(
    No B20 means almost useless in EU

Yep. Also, at the prices they are currently selling the Mi 10 Pro, it's too close to Samsung and Apple for me to be tempted by Xiaomi. Despite the DXOMark's top scores, I don't think the images are consistent or better than the Apple, Google or Samsung's flagships. Pixel-peeping has its value, but even though the 27MP images can be very detailed, there are a lot of artifacts in the Mi Note 10 shots I take.

And the Mi Note 10 hasn't even received a security update in two months....

Sounds interesting, I assume those phones from Tradingshenzen have no support for B20, nor can this be enabled later on - right ?
    i have contacted xiaomi because as they wrore they woult update 5Gband 1 via update
    if they can do that well then they also cut update band 20 4G

but the global will be in shop soon