LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Download latest ROM, Gapps, Magisk
- Reboot to Recovery
- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
- Install all
- Clean Flash is recommended, i.e.. Wipe data,cache,dalvik cache, system
- If you dont wipe system, backuptool will reapply your modifications that support addon.d like GApps etc..
- Recommended to use Pico Gapps
Device Sources: https://github.com/xiaomi-classic-dev
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 3
vikash1994b, Special Thanks to Xiaomi-classic-dev Team for the sources
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-04-16