* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, ecc...
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
-You can use which operating system do you want
-Adb & Fastboot tools, you can download it here.
-The phone needs to be updated to android 6 or higher.
-Download all the files in this folder: folder.
-TWRP recovery, you can found it here.
Ok, let's start!
-Unzip my file
-Reboot your phone to recovery mode and connect it to the pc
-Open a terminal or cmd and run this commands: adb push system.img /data/system.img and adb push rootfs.img /data/rootfs.img
-Once it is done click on reboot and click on bootloader.
-When you are on fastboot mode run this command: fastboot flash boot halium-boot.img and fastboot reboot
The default username is: phablet and password is: 12345
When the phone turns on run this command "echo manual > /etc/init/rsyslog.conf" and reboot so the process which uses all the cpu won't start up.
For audio you need to run "pulseaudio --start"
Wifi is buggy(sometimes work and sometimes no), when you turn on your phone you need to run this commands to turn on wifi
-echo 1 > /dev/wcnss_wlan
-echo sta > /sys/module/wlan/parameters/fwpath
P.S Remember. It has some bugs, some apps crashing, audio not working and camera don't work! (GSM works, you can also use data but you can't call someone and you can't receive calls; SMS works).
If someone can help me he can send me a mail or comment below.
Try it and send me some feedbacks! Thank you!
I see your comments and i tried myself. Halium-boot.img and system.img were corrupted so i uploaded all the file instead of zipping them.
With the latest update run these command to reduce the cpu usage:
- sudo -i
- mkdir /etc/system-image/config.d
- Reboot the phone