FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Indian Xiaomi mi3 Owner's Thread - views, reviews,rooting,Support and more!!

3,538 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,284

Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2014, 10:01 PM |#11  
Flag Herrstein
Thanks Meter: 633

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viki_beginner

thanks for the response..

But can i install it on my Second system.. without affecting system one ??

As i can see here Data is shared between both sys1 n sys2.. how m i supposed to change that.. ( Recovery with dualboot enabled will do ??)

yes,
after flashing a TDB (True DualBoot) recovery, and enable TDB, the data will not share between System 1 and 2

I use it for a couple of time,
System 1 - WIUI
System 2 - different Roms (always Switch between stable and dev)

no probs so far
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hara74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hara74 Ad-Free

16th August 2014, 12:35 PM |#12  
Flag xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Can someone please help me purchase the mi3 on tuesday at 2pm ?
I have my exams starting on Monday and have a paper at 1.30 pm everyday so wont be able to purchase. If you could buy one and keep it in cart and ship to my address via COD with flipkart i would be very thankful.
17th August 2014, 08:37 AM |#13  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,284

Donate to Me
More
added stock recovery for anyone who feel cwm is a threat to their pets
19th August 2014, 10:59 AM |#14  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...
Thanks Meter: 1,072

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty123 \m/

Can someone please help me purchase the mi3 on tuesday at 2pm ?
I have my exams starting on Monday and have a paper at 1.30 pm everyday so wont be able to purchase. If you could buy one and keep it in cart and ship to my address via COD with flipkart i would be very thankful.

well if you were not able to order I have one in my cart booked today as was able to grab 2 mi3 on sale so if you still want it let me know I would forward it to your address and will forward the bill too, once i recieve it in my registered mail id as flipkart will send the bill to my mail and not with the courier attached

Rest is your call
19th August 2014, 11:22 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shhbz

well if you were not able to order I have one in my cart booked today as was able to grab 2 mi3 on sale so if you still want it let me know I would forward it to your address and will forward the bill too, once i recieve it in my registered mail id as flipkart will send the bill to my mail and not with the courier attached

Rest is your call

Brother it'll be kind of you if I can get one , I've been desp trying for past 4 weeks but I fail and I really need it . let me know if you can

Sent from my MI 3W
19th August 2014, 11:30 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalvoh

Brother it'll be kind of you if I can get one , I've been desp trying for past 4 weeks but I fail and I really need it . let me know if you can

Sent from my MI 3W

well I dont have issues forwarding the phone but incase of any issues you need to deal with flipkart as according to the bill you will receive ,as I am not sure if I change the shipping address to your name so will the generate bill in your name
and you already up with the signature sent from mi3 and if the other guy don't respond by 7 I will forward it to you but atleast he deserve a fair chance as he as busy with exam
19th August 2014, 11:54 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

well I dont have issues forwarding the phone but incase of any issues you need to deal with flipkart as according to the bill you will receive ,as I am not sure if I change the shipping address to your name so will the generate bill in your name
and you already up with the signature sent from mi3 and if the other guy don't respond by 7 I will forward it to you but atleast he deserve a fair chance as he as busy with exam

So you just have it placed in cart and waiting to pay right? I you can do a cod to my address I'll get the phone you'd get bill on your mail which you can forward to me.. That's right I scored one in first sale but I'm giving mine to my cousin who stays in remote area and cant get 1 on his own and hence I tried on ever consecutive sale but didn't get any.
The boy sure deserves a pref . I'll wait till 7 and you can let me know post that

Sent from my MI 3W
19th August 2014, 02:16 PM |#18  

More
@farid0403 @bilalvoh @Qwerty123 \m/

pm me yours address and next time when I log in I would just COD the product to your address to whoever pm me first but make sure you don't add up a negative impact to my account later for whatsoever reason as it had already happened once before with a guy who asked me and later had rejected the product ,and to whoever i cod other don't get offended as I am not trying to make money out of anything its just a favor to a member of xda community in personal
thanks
19th August 2014, 02:51 PM |#19  

More
Quote:

@farid0403 @bilalvoh @Qwerty123 \m/

pm me yours address and next time when I log in I would just COD the product to your address to whoever pm me first but make sure you don't add up a negative impact to my account later for whatsoever reason as it had already happened once before with a guy who asked me and later had rejected the product ,and to whoever i cod other don't get offended as I am not trying to make money out of anything its just a favor to a member of xda community in personal
thanks

Already sent, I have no plans to cancel the order let me know if you are doing it for me or the other guy

Sent from my MI 3W
19th August 2014, 03:28 PM |#20  

More
Quote:

Already sent, I have no plans to cancel the order let me know if you are doing it for me or the other guy

Sent from my MI 3W

send me your full name and contact no via pm, you got it forwarding the deal to you enjoy COD 13999 standard delivery by 23rd august

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote:

Sent from my MI 3W

chk pm

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

@bilalvoh

order processed send me your mail id so I would forward the invoice and order confirmation once I recieve.
Njoy
The Following User Says Thank You to shhbz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shhbz Ad-Free
19th August 2014, 03:32 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

send me your full name and contact no via pm, you got it forwarding the deal to you enjoy COD 13999 standard delivery by 23rd august

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

chk pm

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

@bilalvoh

order processed send me your mail id so I would forward the invoice and order confirmation once I recieve.
Njoy

Perfect , thanks a ton man .. Please forward the tracking and other details to my mail I'd [email protected] once you receive ... Your a kind man , I really like that thanks again.

Sent from my MI 3W
The Following User Says Thank You to bilalvoh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bilalvoh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)