FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Not connecting to 3g network but 2g works fine in my mi3w.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By gk_here, Junior Member on 26th July 2016, 10:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
MANY HAVE THIS PROBLEM AS I CAME ACROSS MANY COMPLAINTS SIMILAR TO MINE DURING MY BROWSING. SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER.
My xiaomi mi3w suddenly quit connecting to 3g network even when it is available. I tried switching to wcdma mode from settings as well as by forced method. The sim card works fine with other phones. I tried factory reset, booting back to stock version, updating, etc. During the time glitch started I was using global developer ROM miui7 . I didn't do anything unusual. I can see my imei no: from settings.. what to do? It's serious..

18th August 2016, 03:25 AM |#2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a dumb question.

Have u tried setting the right APN settings?
23rd June 2019, 09:12 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk_here

MANY HAVE THIS PROBLEM AS I CAME ACROSS MANY COMPLAINTS SIMILAR TO MINE DURING MY BROWSING. SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER.
My xiaomi mi3w suddenly quit connecting to 3g network even when it is available. I tried switching to wcdma mode from settings as well as by forced method. The sim card works fine with other phones. I tried factory reset, booting back to stock version, updating, etc. During the time glitch started I was using global developer ROM miui7 . I didn't do anything unusual. I can see my imei no: from settings.. what to do? It's serious..

were you able to resolve the issue?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)