Getting to it, you need :
- A custom recovery, twrp or cwm
- How to use custom recoveries
- Viper4android zip file.
- ES file explorer or Root explorer (Basically any file explorer with root exploring capabilities)
I am in no way responsible for any damage to your device and I will not be held responsible for the thermonuclear war that may or may not be caused.
I've tested the given procedure on CM14 and ResurrectionRemix and BeanStalk myself.
- Download the "Viper4Android_22.214.171.124_ guitardedhero.zip" from the link below.
- Place it in an accessible location on your phone.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash the zip file.
- Turn your phone back on.
- Go to /vendor/etc through ES File Explorer.
- Rename the file "audio_effects.conf" to "audio_effects.conf.bak".
- Open V4A.
- Select to install drivers now.
- Accept prompt for root permissions.
- Insert that patience you collected earlier.
- It'll ask to reboot when it's done. Reboot the device.
- Congratulations. You have successfully installed V4A on your Nougat device.
I am not claiming anything, but the above method worked on 2 of my Motorola Devices running CM14 as well.
Download Link available in the comment.
All credit goes to guitardedhero.