[updated 21/11/2015][wsm/xposed framework fix for all miui roms]

Search This thread

pratyush997

Nov 19, 2012
Enabling Xposed Framework causes the bug in Google keyboard where the Shift key is less responsive. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hy guyz..
    You all might getting problem while flashing WSM/XPOSED Framework in latest MIUI Chinese Roms.....
    [Error:WSM/XPOSED is not compatible with Android SDK 19 or your processor architecture......Bla.... Bla.... Bla... Bla..] :eek:
    Reasons could be th8.. Users were using Paid theme Module to download Paid themes for free!! So they Patched This ****ky.. WSM/Xposed Itself..!
    I got a easiest solution for this.. Error...!!

Step(1):Trace path [/system/bin/app_process] And [/system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so]

Step(2): Delete Both the files (U must have root access to do this, Use any root Explorer) Note:- (Do backup First!!!)

Step(3): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087001158

Step(4): Copy "app_process" And "libandroid_runtime.so" And paste it to [/system/bin/] And [/system/lib/] respectively!

Step(5):Fix permissions for both of the files As[app_process(-rwxr-xr-x) and libandroid_runtime.so (-rw-r--r--)]

Step(6):Restart your phone And Install Xposed/WSM..... ENJOY:D:D
    Worked for me perfect!! U have saved my 677 mb!! [emoji14]

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
    Just delete those files and paste the files downloaded from link and fix permissions th8... It..! Dont do any xrta activity!

I didn't do any extra activity, if anything it should have saved a step. But anyways, I tried doing the same thing again and it worked. So thank you!
    Thx alot. Worked fine on Stable China ROM
    Drive folder Error 404?

Ive just downloaded the file it's working.You need to log in your google account to the download as it isnt publicly shared.