Free trail xiaomi mi mix 2s transparent tempered glass screen protector[2pcs pack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

funziebear

Mar 28, 2011
cali
MOD EDIT: SPAM QUOTE REMOVED
If you need US testers let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Hudge

Jan 22, 2008
I tried the screen protector: It fits perfect and I with the included frame, it is very easy to install - first try and it worked.
And I got it for free ;)

aeppacher

Apr 14, 2012
A little late to the party, any extras? Heck I don't mind paying as I can't find any with good reviews online

hayatesan

Aug 24, 2014
If you need another reviewer from Europe (France), let me know, I'm really interested :)

DrBrick

Jan 18, 2009
For those of you using this protector: does it cover the whole screen area? The page on their site says it does not but I want to know if they mean it doesn't cover the entire glass front of the phone. Pictures?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S using XDA Labs

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
For those of you using this protector: does it cover the whole screen area? The page on their site says it does not but I want to know if they mean it doesn't cover the entire glass front of the phone. Pictures?

Had to make the picture with my old 1+1 but better than nothing..:D It covers the whole screen, there's only a small cutout that fits the camera perfectly. I really love that protector especially because they give you a plastic frame with it. With this frame it's super easy to position the protector perfectly on the screen.

Edit: Has your case also some small gaps at the lock button and on the same height on the other side like you can see on my picture?

Attachments

• photo_2018-05-23_22-48-20.jpg
    photo_2018-05-23_22-48-20.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Reactions: DrBrick

DrBrick

Jan 18, 2009
Had to make the picture with my old 1+1 but better than nothing..:D It covers the whole screen, there's only a small cutout that fits the camera perfectly. I really love that protector especially because they give you a plastic frame with it. With this frame it's super easy to position the protector perfectly on the screen.

Edit: Has your case also some small gaps at the lock button and on the same height on the other side like you can see on my picture?

awesome, thanks! it looks like a solid fit and it should work with my case. have to see if they ship to US.

edit: they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flatric

DrBrick

Jan 18, 2009
finally got mine in the mail and the install was cake. super happy with the fit and what was included in the kit. i'll follow up later if i have any issues.

MuadDeeb

Oct 24, 2008
If you need some others in Europe, just PM me

No problem to test it here. Just PM me if still actual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

awesome, thanks! it looks like a solid fit and it should work with my case. have to see if they ship to US.

edit: they do.