Qi wireless charger help

Search This thread

MOHAMMED AMAN

Feb 7, 2013
pathanamthitta
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
hello, i would like to know what is the best Qi wireless charger for Mix2s is?.. i saw some forums here mentioning the original Xiaomi Qi charger is not that great, causing hiccups while charging,
xiaomi has a 10w and 20w variants.
it would be great if someone suggest me a good charger
thanks

ninikninik

Nov 10, 2008
Cracov
hello, i would like to know what is the best Qi wireless charger for Mix2s is?.. i saw some forums here mentioning the original Xiaomi Qi charger is not that great, causing hiccups while charging,
xiaomi has a 10w and 20w variants.
it would be great if someone suggest me a good charger
thanks

I'm using few of these:
New-Type-Car-Dual-Use-Magnetic-Qi-Wireless-Quick-Charger-with-Mobile-Phone-Stand-Car-Charger_102.jpg

I'm sure You will find it on Your favorite online shop like e-buy, I have mine from aliexpress
It's best of all I tried, phone reports quick charge, magnets helps to place phone on charger. When phone runs google maps in car and with full brightness it charges very slowly but it's because of intensive usage.
I have about five of them, using not only in car. The only disadvantage is microusb port in charger, usb-c would be perfect.

I tested baseus, ikea and few other qi chargers. Cheap no name gets hot on charge or phone charges very slow on them. On few it's very hard to place phone :/

pi4a7a

May 14, 2015
Varna
I'm using the original black xiaomi wireless charger no hiccups or any problems I recommend.