Xiaomi's Wireless charger

Search This thread

007zzz

Feb 5, 2015
Mix2s can only use fast charge with xiaomi official charger(7.5w). Can`t not fast charge with bunch of 10w fast charger pad,otherwise the charge power will be only 5w.

arough007

Mar 27, 2013
After some hassle with customs the charger is finally here.
If you place the phone in the middle it charges faster than I anticipated.
Everywhere you read that induction charging is way to slow because of the loss of power via heat for example.
If you have your charger at your workspace, your desk at home or your nightstand it's fast enough.
Right now it says ~30 minutes for 20% but if you're working, at the computer or sleeping it doesn't bother me.

It has some kind of protection mode which activates when a foreign electrical object is above it, so it doesn't try to charge my keyboard cable for example^^
Overall I'm pretty happy with it and I like the minimalistic design.

FunkiBluDawg

Dec 31, 2010
I could not find it among my favourite retailers like Gearbest etc, going anywhere close to Xiaomi advertised price. Everyone was double the price..

Then I found one on ebay for ~ £13 which arrived from Norway. (look for Item ID 192573959993)
Item arrived quickly and works great..All the instructions were in chinese, but seems simple enough to operate.

I like the minimalistic design & also appears to fast charge my Mi Mix 2s
Unfortunately it does not come with a charger, so I had to use my normal Xiaomi official fast charger, which came with the phone.

jhs39

Oct 8, 2015
Chicago
I got the official charger from Ali Express. It worked great for maybe a week and a half then it suddenly stopped charging seconds after it started charging. Other Mix 2S owners have reported that wireless charging stopped working for them as well. Hopefully you will have better luck.

Top Liked Posts