Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Russia
Hi palaych,

I installed the ROM clean and set the display and launcher to dark mode but the newsfeed, photos and some other apps still are set to bright theme.

Shouldn't the theme apply to the whole system or have I misunderstood something?

are painted only aosp apps that support it, not everywhere there is support and not all included apps to aosp.

Reactions: kleinholzinferno

Goranius

Nov 25, 2007
Hello!
I've found a little bug the torch doesn't work if you set It up under settings, system, gestures long press un power button.
Can you fix that?
The ROM is superb,no battery drain and very smooth.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk

doktor29

Dec 21, 2010
Why this rom zip file size is bigger like others ?
Will this rom encrypt my data (what i dont want to) ?

Sep 12, 2016
Hey palaych,

I'm having an issue with installing the rom. Followed the instructions (need 9.6.20 fw or newer) and used your custom recovery but by using the 9.7.21 and 9.8.22 fw after installing, the device won't boot into system, just reboot to recovery. What am I supposed to do to make this work? Thanks in advance.

Hey palaych,

I'm having an issue with installing the rom. Followed the instructions (need 9.6.20 fw or newer) and used your custom recovery but by using the 9.7.21 and 9.8.22 fw after installing, the device won't boot into system, just reboot to recovery. What am I supposed to do to make this work? Thanks in advance.

which rom are you coming from? if you are coming from stock miui, you will need to format (not just wipe) data, so your internal storage will also be cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts