FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Please save me... My Mi Mix2s EFS flew and need to be restored.

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Asikskz, Junior Member on 6th August 2018, 12:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. The problem is that I lost part of the EFS section ... I tried to sub-divide the ESN since it did not coincide with the real MEID-pESN. I saved and saved a lot through the QPST and in the end he switched ESN, but the connection did not work at all. I made different versions and in the end, after returning to the firmware on Mi flash, I completely lost the communication module and my backup with TWRP does not restore it. Since modem modemst1 and modemst2 and fsg files have disappeared completely from the phone. Help me please!!!! If anyone can drop me these files if you do not mind the link can be in a personal.

For those who can help below instructions how to make a backup, but you need SuperUser(root):

Quote:

adb shell
su
dd if = / dev / block / sdf6 of = / sdcard / modemst1.img
dd if = / dev / block / sdf7 of = / sdcard / modemst2.img
dd if = / dev / block / sde36 of = / sdcard / fsg.img
exit

Thank you!!!!!!!
8th August 2018, 09:10 AM |#2  
Flag 東京☆Улаанбаатар☆Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,710

Donate to Me
More
You should know that with this device, a backed up modemst1, modemst2, and fsg partition from a different phone will not work on your phone. I've tested this.
8th August 2018, 11:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duraaraa

You should know that with this device, a backed up modemst1, modemst2, and fsg partition from a different phone will not work on your phone. I've tested this.

And how then to restore the EFS partition? Work will be only IMEI 1/2 MEID ESN will be from that phone, and I will change them using QPST qcn file, I have a backup copy qcn file of the modem parameters my phone. dev/zero modemst1/modemst2 order to write down my already options. Only need donor Mi mix 2s efs backup.
27th August 2018, 12:07 PM |#4  
Flag 東京☆Улаанбаатар☆Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,710

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asikskz

And how then to restore the EFS partition? Work will be only IMEI 1/2 MEID ESN will be from that phone, and I will change them using QPST qcn file, I have a backup copy qcn file of the modem parameters my phone. dev/zero modemst1/modemst2 order to write down my already options. Only need donor Mi mix 2s efs backup.

I've done a lot of research on this topic. Unless you have original backups, it won't be possible. Even with a QCN file, you can restore it, it won't work. You'll get an IMEI, but it won't connect to any network or enable the radios.

Things have changed from the previous generation of devices, unfortunately, which disable the EFS tinkering.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)