FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

global stable rom with link....

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By the_program01, Junior Member on 6th May 2018, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hey i managed to get the link for the mix2s global stable rom but i cant install it on my device because my bootloader is lock(if someone has workaround for the bootloader i will love to hear) nonetheless here is the link:
ht"remove"tp:/"remove"/bigota.d.miui.com/V9.5.4.0.ODGMIFA/miui_MIMIX2SGlobal_V9.5.4.0.ODGMIFA_702fd64fce_8.0 "remove".zip
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the_program01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_program01 Ad-Free
 
 
6th May 2018, 09:27 PM |#2  
ruicc's Avatar
Senior Member
Somewhere in the world...
Thanks Meter: 608
 
More
Is this rom reliable? Somebody tried it? Any feedback?
6th May 2018, 10:12 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruicc

Is this rom reliable? Somebody tried it? Any feedback?

hey although i didn't try its an original xiaomi rom directly from their servers also this is the rom that come with the hong kong version of the mix2s..
BUT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY ABOUT THIS ROM AND ITS EFFECT ON YOUR DEVICE..
6th May 2018, 11:59 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 339
 
Donate to Me
More
Don't want to offend you but anybody could say that How did you get it?
7th May 2018, 03:42 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatric

Don't want to offend you but anybody could say that How did you get it?

It's hosted on bigota.d.miui.com which means it's official. That is Xiaomi's OTA server.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MallocVoidstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MallocVoidstar Ad-Free
7th May 2018, 04:04 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Thanks for the link, but did you try with the mi tool? If you tried and the message about the bootloader persistis, then my suspects are true: You have to wait to unlock the bootloader in order to flash even with an Official ROM and this official tool. I was hoping this could be avoided if you have both: xiaomi tool and Official Xiaomi Rom.

Well, on this link it does not mention you need to unlock the bootloader for it: https://androidmtk.com/use-xiaomi-mi-flash-tool
7th May 2018, 09:54 AM |#7  
Member
Flag ─░stanbul
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Power

Thanks for the link, but did you try with the mi tool? If you tried and the message about the bootloader persistis, then my suspects are true: You have to wait to unlock the bootloader in order to flash even with an Official ROM and this official tool. I was hoping this could be avoided if you have both: xiaomi tool and Official Xiaomi Rom.


this tool only fastboot rom
7th May 2018, 11:20 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
does this require twrp to install or a normal way to install this room
7th May 2018, 11:22 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Ryglice
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
I've just tried it. Yes, you need to unlock your bootloader in order to install it. The rom doesn't seem to be complete because it keeps bootlooping after you set your location during initial setup, I guess we need to wait for a fastboot rom for now, or for Xiaomi to officially announce it being available.

EDIT: Yes, you'd need TWRP to install.
7th May 2018, 11:40 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy74eva

I've just tried it. Yes, you need to unlock your bootloader in order to install it. The rom doesn't seem to be complete because it keeps bootlooping after you set your location during initial setup, I guess we need to wait for a fastboot rom for now, or for Xiaomi to officially announce it being available.

EDIT: Yes, you'd need TWRP to install.

Awesome, I tried using TWRP however was not able to boot in the rom, I did Format Data and copied the rom on the phone still it loads back in twrp only..

Guess we will have to wait for the official rom to be out.. I should go back to the China Rom
7th May 2018, 11:41 AM |#11  
carburano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rimini, Italy
Thanks Meter: 6,278
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy74eva

I've just tried it. Yes, you need to unlock your bootloader in order to install it. The rom doesn't seem to be complete because it keeps bootlooping after you set your location during initial setup, I guess we need to wait for a fastboot rom for now, or for Xiaomi to officially announce it being available.

EDIT: Yes, you'd need TWRP to install.

I managaed to install it and make it fullo working

Here is my guide in italian

https://www.trovapromozioni.it/guida...2s-recensione/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carburano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carburano Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes