9th May 2018, 06:00 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Power

Change log 2018-05-09 04:38AM GMT

Thanks underlines. I'm stuck waiting for the sms message. How much time usually does take to receive it?

I waited 1 day but this was 2 years ago. My girlfriend 3 days, this was last month. Others now wait between 1-5 days I heard.

9th May 2018, 08:51 AM |#22  
Somewhere in the world...
Thanks Meter: 608

More
Quote:

Thanks underlines. I'm stuck waiting for the sms message. How much time usually does take to receive it?

Well, in my case it toke 2-3 hour...i've requested it on Sunday 11 PM, and receive it on Monday 01 AM...

But for now, waiting for the 360 hours to go.
9th May 2018, 02:03 PM |#23  

More
I've found this site, giving some good advice about optimizing chinese roms, and some good downloads, like a tool to debloat chinese apps, which i found very easy to use.

Just sharing it, here, if the thread owner's (underlines) don't agree, just tell me, and i'll remove it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/roms/optimise
The Following User Says Thank You to ruicc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruicc Ad-Free
9th May 2018, 04:42 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruicc

Well, in my case it toke 2-3 hour...i've requested it on Sunday 11 PM, and receive it on Monday 01 AM...

But for now, waiting for the 360 hours to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underlines

I waited 1 day but this was 2 years ago. My girlfriend 3 days, this was last month. Others now wait between 1-5 days I heard.

Thanks for replying guys! There is been few hours since i requested. When i get will they send with a link? I'm asking it because i went to the site and it seemed like i did not request so i did it again. I hope this does not come in the way.
9th May 2018, 05:04 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

Thanks for replying guys! There is been few hours since i requested. When i get will they send with a link? I'm asking it because i went to the site and it seemed like i did not request so i did it again. I hope this does not come in the way.

No, mate, no links at all...just a message saying:
"You've been granted the permission to unlock your device...followed by your Mi account number
9th May 2018, 05:11 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruicc

No, mate, no links at all...just a message saying:
"You've been granted the permission to unlock your device...followed by your Mi account number

Thanks again. Probably the next step will change after this message arrival.
10th May 2018, 05:29 PM |#27  

More
Now they removed, again, references to the Global Rom for Mi Mix 2s.
10th May 2018, 11:09 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Anyone wanna DM me their Xiaomi account so I can unlock my phone? 😂 Gosh, I know it's greedy of me to ask but I still got 306 hours according to the tool 😫😫😫
10th May 2018, 11:34 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

Now they removed, again, references to the Global Rom for Mi Mix 2s.

I saw that, too.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuudisco

Anyone wanna DM me their Xiaomi account so I can unlock my phone? 😂 Gosh, I know it's greedy of me to ask but I still got 306 hours according to the tool 😫😫😫

There are no Stock Global roms to flash, so the wait cost less...
11th May 2018, 07:53 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuudisco

360hrs is per device I think, not per account
12th May 2018, 06:49 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
How to flash the latest global stable? I mean, i read somethimg about to flash directly after flash the rom with twrp, flash a regio zip file too. But i cant find it again and here stand nothing about regio flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)