Standby drain

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
When you sleep, does your phone sleep, or does it stay up all night and crunch 1s and 0s? Rate this thread to express how you deem the speed at which the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC's battery drains under standby conditions. A higher rating indicates that when the phone is not in use, the battery drains minimally.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

editheraven

Jan 27, 2013
Ploiesti
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi Service Framework
Xiaomi SIM Activate Service
Miui Daemon

Are safe to remove?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Xiaomi Service Framework
Xiaomi SIM Activate Service
Miui Daemon

Are safe to remove?

Sharqo78

Sep 30, 2020
I have a bad standby drain, If I use the phone continuously in Wi-Fi (I can also leave it idle it shouldn't cause any issues), I barely get 1% of drain in 2h, but when I'm using LTE, my phone can lose up to 2% an hour, and that's pretty annoying because I left it in standby mode for nearly 10% and I lost 13%....

Sarath69Kumar

Sep 17, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Night at 10.30 I left my mobile with all apps closed. Morning by 6.30 I noticed 7℅ of battery drain. That means 1℅ per hour. And also I faced a new problem. When phone is plugged in it shows battery full 100℅. But after unplugged it goes suddenly to 96, 95 and goes down in few seconds. I hope it might be the software problem, may not affect my new babe battery anymore.

Last edited:

DutchSnake

Mar 18, 2013
I lose for the last month or so, each night about 1-2% in about 8/9 hours on standby. I do have silent mode enabled between 23:45-7:00.
In my humble opinion unless someone is losing a gross percentage of battery on standby losing a few % overnight isn't that normal on every phone?

Hackao

Jun 29, 2015
Campo Grande
I lose for the last month or so, each night about 1-2% in about 8/9 hours on standby. I do have silent mode enabled between 23:45-7:00.
In my humble opinion unless someone is losing a gross percentage of battery on standby losing a few % overnight isn't that normal on every phone?

Me too. I usually lose about just 2% overnight. very few

JuergenF

Mar 13, 2012
Frankfurt
My experience is that after watching youtube-videos with the 'official' app somehow the drain is increased.
Android services and Screen are going up, even when it just seems to be in standby.
I would like to compare it to https://newpipe.schabi.org but the export of my subscriptions doesn't work... Will ask their support for that - or does somebody here know how to do it?

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
My experience is that after watching youtube-videos with the 'official' app somehow the drain is increased.
Android services and Screen are going up, even when it just seems to be in standby.
I would like to compare it to https://newpipe.schabi.org but the export of my subscriptions doesn't work... Will ask their support for that - or does somebody here know how to do it?

Would like to know it too

Top Liked Posts