Deleted

Search This thread

JoKeRLeE

Aug 15, 2016
Behind You
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hmm.. :confused:
With that kernel, my charging always stayed either below or around 1000mA. Interesting, I'll borrow some quick charge cable and test. the stock charger didn't get mine that high

Mine is China set charger I don't know will affect much or not . Btw if on airplane mode will be higher :cowboy:

Back 2 Topic , this kernel is smoother than 8.5.3.0 stock kernel and bugless for me :cowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-17-00-32-32-786_com.gombosdev.ampere.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-00-32-32-786_com.gombosdev.ampere.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:

kukuteku

Aug 21, 2013
Question:
I have (TWRP and Rooted) Stock MIUI 8.5.3.0, none Custom Kernel, and I want to Know: I need jist to flash this Kernel, its all? Should I do anything else?

adityaon

Feb 5, 2017
Indore
Respected Developer,

Just a thank you for the development in the kernel section of Redmi 3 s prime (land) with Miui support.
Also a special thanks to lookin forward to Quick charge issue on this device.
Thank you and keep updating.
If u have a telegram group I can become a tester if u want.

JoKeRLeE

Aug 15, 2016
Behind You
Xiaomi Mi 9
Reactions: kukuteku

honza_81

Oct 31, 2011
It's a shame that f2fs don't work on MIUI. This is what I will try, because f2fs on LOS13 was very very fast. The phone got new breath [emoji3].

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3S pomocí Tapatalk

nichcream

Jun 2, 2017
f2fs on MIUI isnt working.
Rest not getting any problem.

f2fs is supported by the kernel, I just forgot to import the f2fs mount points into AnyKernel script. Next build.

Also, I don't intend to use f2fs. So if it refuses to boot then it could be because MIUI itself that doesn't support. Does anyone know if there are successes in booting with f2fs on MIUI, whether on another device?

got a random reboot and last_kmsg file was empty.. waiting for another random reboot to get the right log.

Are you on MIUI or custom ROM? Are there any particular actions you did before the reboot? ..or just random?

Last edited:

mohdmujahidansari526

Jun 6, 2015
Sitapur
f2fs is supported by the kernel, I just forgot to import the f2fs mount points into AnyKernel script. Next build.

Are you on MIUI or custom ROM? Are there any particular actions you did before the reboot? ..or just random?

m using MIUI, and for f2fs support waitinf for the next build.
And can u plz check that why swap is being disabledon boot have to manually set the disk size.
edit---
Reboot was completely random, it was plugged into charging, i wasn't even using it.
Waiting for it happen again so that i can snatch correct logs.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Also, I don't intend to use f2fs. So if it refuses to boot then it could be because MIUI itself that doesn't support. Does anyone know if there are successes in booting with f2fs on MIUI, whether on another device?

Phone boots up in f2fs cache on MIUI, it just doesn't mount the cache partition. It doesn't shows cache partition anywhere in booted with f2fs.
So maybe if u import those mount points then maybe it'll work. And i remember there was a kernel for miui/redmi 1s which supported f2fs.
I hope you'll come up with a fix soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: nichcream

nichcream

Jun 2, 2017
m using MIUI, and for f2fs support waitinf for the next build.
And can u plz check that why swap is being disabledon boot have to manually set the disk size.
edit---
Reboot was completely random, it was plugged into charging, i wasn't even using it.
Waiting for it happen again so that i can snatch correct logs.

could you navigate to the rootdir and check that that these files exist?
- init.perxepted.rc
- init perxepted_swapon.sh

And if they do, check 'init.rc' for the line 'import /init.perxepted.rc'

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deleted

XDA:DevDB Information
    PerXepted Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    nichcream
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-17

Created 2017-08-16
    Last Updated 2019-05-06
    updated 20180127

- Linux 3.18.31 -> Linux 3.18.42
    - fsync on-off
    - CPU voltage ctrl
    - sweep2wake added (thanks to @rainforce279)
    - experimental wake gestures dt2w/s2w for Redmi 3X
    - LazyPlug
    - several bug fixes & improvements (eg. haptic feedback should be back to normal) - see GitHub for a full list of changes

Download 20180127 (13.9MB)
    MD5: 017210fb223e6a772830456d3bbce30c
    for those who may want to experience DT2W/S2W on Oreo: oreo_wakegestures_kernel.zip

Kernel sources are up not to be abused. Refrain from stealing commits & make sure authorship is preserved and real sources are pushed up. A known kernel developer here is famous for that.
    Reserved

Changelog/Downloads

- Linux 3.18.31 > Linux 3.18.42
    - fsync on-off
    - CPU voltage ctrl
    - s2w added
    - experimental wake gestures dt2w/s2w for Redmi 3X
    - LazyPlug
    - several bug fixes & improvements (eg. haptic feedback should be back to normal) - see GitHub for a full list of changes

Download 20180127 (13.9MB)
    MD5: 017210fb223e6a772830456d3bbce30c

Special mentions (not in order)
    - rainforce279
    - LordArcadius
    - TeamMex
    - Alucard24
    - flar2
    - dorimanx
    - zwliew
    - anyone whom I'm cherry-picking from..
    Update!

New update

Apologies for the delays! Rebased kernel just booted with some issues and I was busy cleaning up some stuff in the source..

v3.3 – Changelog:
    Code:
    * Fixed video encoding-decoding issue on N. This had caused 
      480p YouTube videos to fail and camcorder videos to 
      turn out distorted.

Download for MiUi (v3.2)
    Download for MM/N Unified

** Probably the last N-MM update based on the old LA.UM.5.1 source