Moved to separate thread due to recommendations from seniors.
- CPUs up and downclocked, decreased CPU voltage fore low freq( @difr )
- corrected core-ctl algorithm: 0&4 cores didn't turned of due core rotation, so statistics will not reset( @difr )
- suppressed debug output for most services
- disabled qcom proprietary services caused power drain
- enabled camera2 api, so built-in camera app didn't work properly, use camera with full camera2api support
- removed update of firmware, so no more can't boot to recovery from system
- GPS fully work now
- goodix scanner works after patch - see readme.
- fix sim settings reset after reboot
- headset volume buttons work now
- camera quality worse then miui
- may be smth else...
Read this very attentive.
1. Install TWRP-3.1 from gdrive.
2. Flash latest ROM zip
3. If you have goodix FP - flash goodix patch
4. Since 22.03 release ROM shipped without built-in root, if needed flash su-addon from https://download.lineageos.org/extras
5. Boot to system and perform first setup
6. Reboot to recovery again and install Gapps if needed
Just flash new zip via TWRP with wipe cache and dalvik
Full changelog see on gdrive.
Latest build: 21.02.2018
Do not forget to make a donation if u like this ROM
@assusdan received phone. He started work on nougat.