LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- You tell me.
- Flash SuperSU for root access
- Flash the mentioned 8.1 GApps for now in download section.
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- LineageOS-15.1 [01/09]: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657584345
- LineageOS builds folder: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141983 (To find builds in one place)
- 8.1 Google Apps: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620771808
- CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
- TeamEVERYONE THAT DO DEVELOPMENT FOR LAND
- Little bit credits to me also. :v
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/HridayHS/android_...xiaomi_msm8937
Device Tree and Vendor: https://github.com/HridayHS
LineageOS 15.1 for land, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-02-20