#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
PixysOS land: https://t.me/joinchat/JA1hHw8Jh8pKtTnczfIvqw
Networks And Internet
- Roaming Indicator
- 4G Icon
- VoLTE icon
- Show Data Disabled Icon
Apps and Notifications
- Heads Up
Battery icon customization
- Portrait, Circle, Dotted circle, Text & hidden battery icon styles
- Hidden, Next to the icon & inside the icon battery % styles
- New charging animation Added to Battery Manager from Pixel Devices
Display settings customization
- Font size customization according to percentage
- Toast App Icon (Toggable)
- Lockscreen Charging Info (Toggable)
- DTS(Status Bar) (Toggable)
- 21 Accents Added
- Dark Theme Added
- Black Theme Added
- Accidental Touch
- Recent UI (oreo/pie)
- Dashboard Conditions
- Dashboard Sugesstions
Sound settings customization
- Short Cut to prevet Ring added(Pressing power + volume up)
- Screnshot Sound (Toggable)
- Charging Vibration (Toggable)
Security settings customization
- Auto Face Unlock (Toggable)
- fingerprint Authentication Viberation (Toggable)
- DTS on Lockscreen (Toggable)
- Apps Ops
- Lockscreen Powermenue Visibility
Button settings customization
- Volume rocker playback control (Toggable)
- Volume rocker wake (Toggable)
- Volume key cursor control
- Clear All Button
- Navigation bar (Toggable)
- Navigation bar customization
- Pixel ringtones
- Powermenu customization
- Battery light customization
- Lockscreen shortcuts
- New Wallpaper Credits to @kvijaya
- OTA Updates support
Flashing the ROM:
Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
A. Check the install instructions in the first post...
Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
A. Yes, however make a nandroid backup first as there is a chance of getting a bootloop or encountering bugs. Also bugs may only be reported on a clean flash.
Q. How do I dirty flash builds?
A. Wipe the System, Cache and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to preform that task for you.
Using the ROM:
Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. and do not post the content here. Thanks.
Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tortel.syslog (Root needed).[/HIDE]
The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android. You don't need to install any Add-on's, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM Zipfile.
It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
MI A2 camera
You tell... :P
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
ROM OS Version: 9.0.0 Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.132
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v2.3
Release Date: 02-06-2019