"What...? Another Viper Nougat...? Its Already There...." Yes.... I know.... Its Already There. My buddies asked me to do...
1. Download ROM and Copy it to your SD card or Internal Storage (Links in 2nd Post)
2. Reboot to Custom Recovery (Try RedWolf )
3. Take Backup of Existing ROM then Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik.
4. Install ROM ZIP
5. Install GApps (ARM64 -> 7.1 -> Choose anyone pico or aroma)
6. Install SuperSU or Magisk for Root (Optional)
7. Flash Latest Firmware (Optional)
8. Wipe Cache & Dalvik & Data (without Internal Storage)
How to Enable FIngerprint Selfie :
You can follow this Guide to enable Fingerprint Selfie. For easy i made a ZIP file. Download it and flash from recovery (don't forget to wipe cache & dalvik) (download link in 2nd post)
Thanks to :
@TeamMex, @daniel.stuart14, @nichcream, @mayank, @Swapnil Soni, ViperTeam, Lineage Team and all who helped...
Thanks for AROMA Installer :
@amarullz - For his Aroma Installer.
@t0rqu3 - His idea of adding MIUI Cam Port to ROM is the main thing inspired to make this AROMA based ROM Installation
ViperOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S
dineshthangavel47, dineshthangavel47, TeamMex, daniel.stuart14, nichcream
Source Code: https://github.com/ViperOS-Project/viper_manifest
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware from MIUI is Recommended
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2017-11-06