Charging speed

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Xiaomi Redmi 3s can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Reactions: #srbh

manohar3787

Jul 23, 2011
I dont know why but even though lot of people of complained that it takes a lot of time , Mine charges from 10% to 95% in under 2 hours which is great

Most people that complain have bad cable. For what I see, Xiaomi uses some bad cables in India. My phone was bought from China and it charges with 1800mAh, which is great since charger is 2000mA and system consumes a little.
Use Ampere app and measure the rate of charge. If it is under 1000mAh you have something wrong with charger/cable.

Reactions: eMPee584

Curious-Guy

May 3, 2018
Delhi
Redmi Note 11
Fast charge (2A) is present. Charge rate up to 1800mAh, what is good.
Better if quick charge (QC) was enabled.
It supports QC 3.0 but to enable it, you'll have to flash a suitable custom kernel. In my opinion, stick with the default fast charging system because putting too much stress on your phone's CPU can cause overheating issues and no doubt shorten your phone's battery life.

gamernayeem

Mar 14, 2015
Dhaka
5/10. Battery capacity is large and there's no fast charging, so it sucks.

it supports quick charge 2.0 use a quick charge supported charger to get the result and make sure the rom you are using support quick charge too

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Don't pass 3amp ur land will fry. I did and mine battery fu*** up. Use qc2.0 not 3.0 qc2.0 recommended.

I use a quick charger 3 (adaptive) it communicates to the device and changes the amp and voltage according to the device so it doesn't fry the mobile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Charging speed isn't that great. But its okay considering that this phone sports a large 4100 mAh battery.
    To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Xiaomi Redmi 3s can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    Most people that complain have bad cable. For what I see, Xiaomi uses some bad cables in India. My phone was bought from China and it charges with 1800mAh, which is great since charger is 2000mA and system consumes a little.
    Use Ampere app and measure the rate of charge. If it is under 1000mAh you have something wrong with charger/cable.
    Fast charge (2A) is present. Charge rate up to 1800mAh, what is good.
    Better if quick charge (QC) was enabled.
    Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 IS supported.
    After connecting the phone to Samsung's "Adaptive Fast Charge" charger results in average 9V and 1.5A charging after negotiation which takes around 5 seconds.