Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Please read completely this thread before using for minimize FAQ. If you coming from other custom kernel, please restore to stock boot.img or dirty flash your rom before flash this!
This kernel is very high experimental due the source is from ported. You has been WARN for this modifications! You agree with disclaimer as mean you agree with any risk. DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK.
- BACKUP your Boot.img and ROM Before flash this Kernel.
- Unlock Bootloader as well
- atleast on Firmware v27, check here
- Latest TWRP
- No need Wipe dalvik/art cache
On version 2.0
- Support MIUI/AOSP (Nougat/Oreo)
- Based on Android Linux Stable
- Wlan Prima on CAF TAG "LA.UM.6.6.r1-05300-89xx.0" (MIUI)
- Camera merge CAF TAG "LA.UM.5.6.r1-06300-89xx.0" (MIUI)
- Video code/encode merge CAF TAG "LA.UM.5.6.r1-06300-89xx.0" (MIUI/AOSP Nougat)
- Hybrid Kernel (Code Aurora Forum + Kernel.org).
- Merge kernel.org linux-3.18.92
- Compiled with Uber 4.9.4
- Mild Undervolts cpu voltages
- support Doubletap2Wake / Sweep2Wake Gesture.
- KCAL colour control & Backlight Dimmer
- Xiaomi Color & Contrast patch (Needed by MIUI).
- added latest alucard, nightmare, darkness cpu Governors.
- added Zen, SIO i/o scheduler (CFQ as Default).
- set default compression zram to Lz4.
- Support F2FS only on AOSP version.
- added usb force fast charge.
- added sound control
- added Wireguard
- added boeffla wakelock blocker
- added frandom
- added fingerprint booster
- added TTL target Support
this kernel is nothing without Noyer, first many thanks and credits goes to him and this is his source : msm-3.18
My source is little different with Noyer source, while i'm using CAF tag release.
but this kernel can't be done without Noyer commits in git, i'm still learn to make this kernel more stable with a lots of features.
- Some user report VoLTE not working. (can't test or debug because my provider doesn't support VoLTE).
- Some user report WIFI Broken, Tethering broken. (My WIFI/Tethering works fine)
- Please, i'm not releasing any fix wifi! so if you're on MIUI still getting WIFI problem its not mistake from this kernel. You should clean your rom from any 'fix' wifi!
(Not in order)
- Eduardo Noyer a.k.a bitrvmpd
- silent27121984 | Nikit | Nik001 (All dev bring Oreo Rom)
- LuanHalaiko | LuizPauloDamaceno | mostafa-z
- Savoca | Francisco Franko | Alucard24 | Showp1984 | SultanXDA
- Nichream | TheScarastic | Flar2 | Nathanchance | Andip71 | Msf-jarvis
How to enable dt2w/s2w
- Download Kernel Adiutor at Playstore.
- Open Kernel Adiutor (KA).
- KA > Wake > doubletap2wake : Full/Half
- KA > Wake > sweep2wake : Sweep2wake + Sweep2sleep
sweep2sleep not working
- This kernel have 2 Version (MIUI and AOSP)
- Flash MIUI to MIUI and Flash AOSP to AOSP
Do not complaint about wifi broken or tethering broken if you have flash "Wifi Fix" from other custom kernel! your rom must clean of that!
Clarity, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X
rainforce279, Eduardo Noyer
Source Code: https://github.com/ryan-andri/android_kernel_santoni
Kernel Special Features: Hybrid (CAF+Kernel.org), KCAL, DT2W, S2W, UV.
Current Beta Version: 2.0
Beta Release Date: 2018-02-03
Last Updated 2018-02-03