* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite[/CODE]
Features Added-: OnePlus Devices * Awesome Slider * sRGB Toggle * HBM Tile & Toggle * Wide Color Gamut Toggle Dialer * Post Call Snackbar toggle * Full Screen Caller Photo * Call Recorder Display * Night light brightness mode options * Expanded Desktop * Screen Stabilization * 5 Step Display size Settings * Reset battery stats * Screenshot sound toggle * Volume Steps * Increasing Ring Tone * Quick Unlock * Pass Swipe to Unlock ===> Xtended Options (Xtensions of Xtended) Includes <=== Animations * Scrolling Cache * System Wide Animations (15 Options + Random) * Toast Animation * Listview & Interpolator Animations * QS Tile Animations Buttons * Volume Key Customization * Disable Keys * Swap Back n Recent Keys * Backlight + Customizations * Single Press + Long Press + Double Tap Customizations Decoration Menu * System Themes (Omni Style) * Battery Bar (Animation, Gradient, etc.) * Carrier Label (Font Style, Size & Color Option from AEX N) * Status Bar Clock Customization * Status Bar Battery Customization Gestures * Status Bar Double Tap Sleep * Lockscreen Double Tap Sleep * AOSP Gestures Lock screen * FP Vibration * Lockscreen battery info * Lockscreen Weather * Lockscreen Clock Font * Lockscreen Shortcuts * Face Auto Unlock Toggle Navigation bar * Navbar on/off * Navbar Customization Notifications * Heads Up * Battery & Charging Light Customization * Notification Light Customization * Toast app icon toggle * Toast app icon color * Toast app text color * Vibrate on connect, answer & hangup toggle * Flashlight on Incoming Call Powermenu * Advance Reboot * Power Menu on Secured Lockscreen * Several Toggles, can't write so many * On-The-Go Toggle (worth mentioning) Recents apps * Clear all FAB * Clear all FAB location * Show memory bar * Immersive Recents * Immersive Recents Date & Time * Recents Styles from RR N Status bar * Network Traffic (Activity Indicators, Type,Units,Interval,Auto Hide, etc) * Brightness Control * Status Bar Items (Toggles Options) Quick Settings * QS tiles view customization (Number of small QS tiles, rows and columns) * Brightness Slider Position * Vibrate on Touch Toggle * QS Tile Titles Toggle QS Tiles * Sync QS tile * NFC QS tile * Screenrecord QS Tile * CPU Info QS Tile * On-The-Go Tile * HBM Tile (OnePlus Devices Only) * Add/Remove tiles with one touch System * App Ops * Suspended Actions * Sensor Block Per Package Toggle * Wake on Plug Xtra Option * System App Remover * Keyboard & IME Features * Screenshot Type
- Perform a FULL WIPE as described below if coming from another ROM or a different version of Android
(A full wipe is when you wipe System + Data + Cache + Dalvik ART Cache)
- Flash the latest version of the ROM
- Flash recommended GAPPS linked below
- Flash Magisk / SuperSU if you want root
- Reboot and ENJOY!!
**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
That said, we would like to THANK to....
@mukesh22584 (Project Owner Saviour/Developer)
@SuperDroidBond : The Ego Man
@mady51(Project Owner / Kernel Developer & Maintainer)
@mcdachpappe (Developer & Codes Fixer)
@svandasek(Graphics Designer / Devloper & Feature Integrator)
@Jay_B (Maintainer & Boot Maker)
@Ded_Boi (Developer & Feature Integrator)
@Dhairya (Tester & Motivator)
@Babloo289 (Tester & Motivator)
@ps_minky16 (Tester & Motivator)
Chris Kendall (Tester)
Everyone Else from the Testing Team & Userbase using & sharing feedback for improvements
@Rakesh.Batra - Our Teacher. Learned a lot from you Dada
@ZenixXx & @SKULSHADY - You guys been a great help
@NoSpamDan - Thanks for the emergency helps & inputs
1) Please do not use TiB. If you want use then try Swift Backup.
2) Please Use Paid Themes preferably, so that Substratum Dev can keep on their good work.
3) If you want to try a new theme, try "Valerie" by bro @@DeadmanxXD. It's been my favorite ever since I tried it.
4) If you earn well, then don't hesitate to donate a few $$. Its token of appreciation and will keep motivated.
[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0]MSM Xtended Pie, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X
wajidkh08, Nikesh, Swapnil Soni, Amar jeet, Tossox (tester),Pg_PI3G,BuGGy, Skssbss, abhirajsinghofficial , @EMINEMrapgod31 @dibyarup @IP1241 @noticemeesenpai @prakash
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest
Based On: Aosp
Current Stable Version: 9.x Pie
Last Updated 2019-03-17