57 posts
Thanks Meter: 80

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2019, 09:38 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochNESSIE

This rom is made keeping the pixel like experience in mind. These things you said will never be added. Switch to another rom if you want them

What about switch user function....it was available in previous version of PE
but in this update its missing

24th May 2019, 09:10 PM |#42  

More
I am having problem in twrp...the internal storage shows zero....and unable to mount data... Every time I change file type EXT4 it erases mobile data ,resets mobile and works fine but again after going to twrp the same problem starts...due to which I am unable to update my pe rom
24th May 2019, 11:34 PM |#43  
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skgrovks

I am having problem in twrp...the internal storage shows zero....and unable to mount data... Every time I change file type EXT4 it erases mobile data ,resets mobile and works fine but again after going to twrp the same problem starts...due to which I am unable to update my pe rom

Did you tried to use OrangeFox instead of TWRP?
The Following User Says Thank You to gigena For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gigena Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 12:26 AM |#44  

More
Is there any way to install this rom at redmi 4(prada)?
I try delete device check row in file META-INF/com/google/android/update-script, after that the installation completed without errors but after reboot system dont load, fastboot mode is turned on instead. I did full wipe before installation and cache/dalvik wipe after.
I also tried PE based on Oreo, but there is endless loading with Google logo at first boot.
Maybe someone had experience installing PE on prada and can help.
25th May 2019, 03:10 PM |#45  

More
I have a problem with bluetooth handset
The bluetooth handset is connected , and incoming call ,the ringtons cannot play in bluetooth handset. so I lost some phone call.
25th May 2019, 08:41 PM |#46  
Flag Bhubaneswar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipatique

Is there any way to install this rom at redmi 4(prada)?
I try delete device check row in file META-INF/com/google/android/update-script, after that the installation completed without errors but after reboot system dont load, fastboot mode is turned on instead. I did full wipe before installation and cache/dalvik wipe after.
I also tried PE based on Oreo, but there is endless loading with Google logo at first boot.
Maybe someone had experience installing PE on prada and can help.

I am using this rom on Redmi 4 (Prada) and it's working fine. I cleared system, storage - formatted the storage- copied the rom to internal storage along with magisk - and then flashed the rom and magisk to root. That's it. Have been using it for last one month. It's way better than the miui. But, I can't guarantee you of security. Flash and use it at your own risk.
26th May 2019, 04:35 AM |#47  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantu1981

I am using this rom on Redmi 4 (Prada) and it's working fine. I cleared system, storage - formatted the storage- copied the rom to internal storage along with magisk - and then flashed the rom and magisk to root. That's it. Have been using it for last one month. It's way better than the miui. But, I can't guarantee you of security. Flash and use it at your own risk.

What version of PE did you install? Did you make any changes to the ROM for the correct installation? What recovery do you use?
Thank you/
26th May 2019, 10:01 AM |#48  
double tap to wake not work right
but it works when you set it on kernel adiutor
did you have battery drain on the last build?
26th May 2019, 12:14 PM |#49  

More
No call recording,no Google map,no Google music,no Google drive,no Google videos.iam sooo disappointed.
26th May 2019, 12:44 PM |#50  

More
bug infra red....please repair..thanks
26th May 2019, 04:22 PM |#51  
Flag Bhubaneswar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipatique

What version of PE did you install? Did you make any changes to the ROM for the correct installation? What recovery do you use?
Thank you/

Using this latest pe rom now. Latest Twrp recovery. No, I didn't make any changes to the rom. Just downloaded and installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)