YOU are doing modifications to your device. YOU are responsible for what you do. We are not responsible for any damages, data loss or any type of unexpected, bad or damaging results! If you have **SERIOUS** problems with this software, please contact the developers or maintainers. We are not liable for anything bad that happens to your device. As long as you are responsible, some companies such as Xiaomi WILL HONOR IT. Some people occasionally describe them as heroes. Don't be stupid and bet on that though, please be responsible for what you do. We prohibit you from overclocking to 1337 GHz thinking, that an OEM would replace your glorious space heater etc. We recommend you to take the advice above regardless.
Although no data should be lost or damaged by the flashing process,
we advise you to follow the following steps if you are coming from another rom:
Please take a full nandroid backup!
Please copy your back up to an external device.
Backing up your Internal Storage is also recommended.
When completed, please clean flash the build!
Although you usually can dirty flash halogenOS over other ROMs, considering the other
ROM has the same Android version, it is not guaranteed. In case of serious
crashes please do a clean flash.
The ROM is super stable as of now and we'll maintain a clean and proper ROM.
Known issues are going to be fixed as soon as possible. We don't have infinite time.
Highlights (some are device specific):
- Modern Services -> Google Assistant etc.
- Full media support (FFMPEG, video codecs, ...)
- Super fast boot
- Soundmod support (not all soundmods work on Nougat, it's not our fault)
- addon.d support (backups your gapps etc. when flashing new build - don't wipe system before flashing!)
- init.d support
- Super smooth
- Support for trusted third-party WebViews like Chrome
- Long press on home for assist toggle
- OpenGapps (Mini/Micro/Nano recommended) and Banks GApps support
- Alert Slider
- Full KeyHandler & KeyDisabler support
- Dexpreopt for faster (first) boot time and less space consumption on data partition
- Upgrade & Boot the ROM in just 5 minutes - no more endless waiting for flashing a new build
- Very high compatibility with other ROMs
Rooting: If you want to use root via SuperSU, make sure to use SuperSU 2.78 SR5 (or newer). Otherwise you won't be able to use sensors. You can also use Magisk and Phh's superuser if you desire to.
How to install the ROM :
- Download the latest zip
- Reboot into TWRP
- Wipe system, data and cache
- Flash the ROM
- Flash gapps if you want
- Flash Magisk 14.0 (or newer) or SuperSU
-VoLTE Fixed - remove and add APN and it will work.
@Swapnil Soni , @Adesh15 , @Nik001
Source Code: http://github.com/halogenOS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1x.x
ROM Firmware Required:
Based On: AOSP, CodeAurora Forums
Current Stable Version: XOS 7.1
Stable Release Date: 2017-10-19
Last Updated 2017-10-19