Thread Closed, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Contributors
deomani007
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2019-09-26
Last Updated 2019-11-04
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pranaya2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pranaya2005 Ad-Free
26th September 2019, 03:13 PM |#3  
Flag Bretagne
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Hi.

What are the differences between pixel experience pie and pixel experience "plus edition" ?
26th September 2019, 04:08 PM |#4  
Bogor
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_or_not_newbie

Hi.

What are the differences between pixel experience pie and pixel experience "plus edition" ?

Plus edition : with some customization,like dark theme,long screen shoot, network traffic

Normal edition : pure like pixel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maulana_28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Maulana_28 Ad-Free
27th September 2019, 09:43 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
downloading from sourceforge.net using redmi 4x corrupts zip file.
i have downloaded this rom twice from sourceforge .net given link.after flashing device stays stuck at boot google logo.at the site page it says software downloads are not possible in this device and there s button says download anyway,so i think that zip file gets corrupted while downloading.i dont have other device or pc.so pls upload rom to other site than sourceforge,which can allow download at any device.
27th September 2019, 11:04 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ranchi
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamingneutronYT

i have downloaded this rom twice from sourceforge .net given link.after flashing device stays stuck at boot google logo.at the site page it says software downloads are not possible in this device and there s button says download anyway,so i think that zip file gets corrupted while downloading.i dont have other device or pc.so pls upload rom to other site than sourceforge,which can allow download at any device.

Which one you downloaded? Both builds booted fine! And the try to download anyway option doesn't corrupt the files, maybe the download was unsuccessful at some point.
27th September 2019, 11:45 AM |#7  
Flag Satna
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Thanks to bringing back pe flavour to santoni 😘
27th September 2019, 11:54 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ranchi
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamingneutronYT

Oh bro now I think I understood your problem. You have to wait almost 15mins maximum for ROM to boot first time
27th September 2019, 02:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great ROM and thanks a lot for keep doing new builds for this phone

But for future builds could you include the Google Camera and not the camera app that is included in the ROM now?
27th September 2019, 02:31 PM |#10  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpatpat2

Great ROM and thanks a lot for keep doing new builds for this phone

But for future builds could you include the Google Camera and not the camera app that is included in the ROM now?

which one you're using ?
27th September 2019, 02:33 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foneiamone

which one you're using ?

The normal one

Is it different in the Plus version?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread