[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v6.7 [RIVA]

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

Post Reply Email Thread

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
Click for feature list

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
First time installing crDroid to your Redmi 5A, or coming from another ROM:
<!-- ** Make sure you're running the latest TWRP Treble Recovery-->
  • Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
  • Boot into Recovery
  • Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash gapps
  • Flash Magisk ( optional )
  • Reboot System

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel:
https://github.com/agustk404/kernel_xiaomi_msm8917

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/riva
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cr...gelog_riva.txt

Known issues:
- You Tell Me

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks To :
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors:
@agustk404
@sunnyraj84348

ROM OS Version: 10.0 Q
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 08-06-2020
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agustk404 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agustk404 Ad-Free
8th June 2020, 05:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@agustk404 If i am currently on miui 11.0.2 ,how do I downgrade to miui 10.1.1 using the firmware that has been provided without flasing the full rom via edl or fastboot mode.

When installing linease os 17.1 I flashed that firmware via twrp then wiped the system,data and cache and then flashed linease os and gapps. But every time sim and wifi didn't work. Restoring persist backup did nothing.

Only way it worked was to flash full rom (10.1.1) via fastboot then let it go upto android setup screen and then restart to recovery, wipe and flash the rom. If i just flashed the fastboot rom and then without restarting wiped and flashed the linease os rom either wifi or sim didn't work. I think something similar may happen here.

So what is the proper use of the miui 10.1.1 firmware that you have provided if I am currently on miui 11.0.2?
13th June 2020, 11:23 AM |#3  

More
Nougat firmware flashing is necessary?
14th June 2020, 02:13 AM |#4  

More
Kernel?
currently in MIUI 11 and TWRP 3.2.3.2. it always boot loop when try to boot into SHRP recovery,
And I also can't install the ROM with TWRP either.

Have installed it from MIUI 11, I downgraded to Nougat with flashable zip O to N from Indian Youtube.
Recovery : orange fox 9
Installed after made everything wiped, cache, dalvik, data, system and vendor, rhen formatted. The only problem i have so far are bad mic and audio quality. I compare it with other phone with miui 10 installed. I don't know if it caused by the kernel, because i can't install the kernel linked above, or it is had been installed along the rom itself.

Thank you dev, this rom is amazing. Hope it can be better.
15th June 2020, 01:43 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partha Dip

@agustk404 If i am currently on miui 11.0.2 ,how do I downgrade to miui 10.1.1 using the firmware that has been provided without flasing the full rom via edl or fastboot mode.

When installing linease os 17.1 I flashed that firmware via twrp then wiped the system,data and cache and then flashed linease os and gapps. But every time sim and wifi didn't work. Restoring persist backup did nothing.

Only way it worked was to flash full rom (10.1.1) via fastboot then let it go upto android setup screen and then restart to recovery, wipe and flash the rom. If i just flashed the fastboot rom and then without restarting wiped and flashed the linease os rom either wifi or sim didn't work. I think something similar may happen here.

So what is the proper use of the miui 10.1.1 firmware that you have provided if I am currently on miui 11.0.2?

Just look on yt, there are easy downgrade tutorial from indian channel youtube. com/watch?v=tAp5emSaJz8 easy downgrade tutorial. I'm not Indian but can understand it. I'm not Indian but can understand it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3ZZZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3ZZZ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)