/* * Your warranty is now void lmao. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Lolz Kernel makes your device even snappier than before. Being a battery happy and performance balanced kernel it never compromises on stability. You know why? Cause your device deserves it! Lolz Kernel main priority is efficiency and battery. More Fuel plus More Smoothness equals More Fun.
Supported Android Version:
* Android 9 (PIE)
* You can test on Android 10 gsi
* MIUI Based ROMS
* might work on gsi ROMs, idk
* Compiled With AOSP CLANG 10.0.3
* Always Upstreamed to 4.9 Linux Stable
* Always Upstreamed To Latest CAF Tag
* Merged Google Common Android-4.9-p
* Enabled WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT by default
* Some Cleanups on cpufreq_schedutil
* Added Blu_schedutil and Pixutil
* Set Westwood TCP as default
* WireGuard Support Added
* O3 & LLVM Polly Enabled
* CLANG Warning fixes
* Drivedroid CDROM Support
* Compiled vdso32
* TTL fixation Support
* Alot of Optimizations and fixes..
How to install?
* You must backup your Vendor and Boot partition before doing this.. if you call backup all partition then thats better.
1. Reboot to TWRP Recovery/OrangeFox Recovery
2. Flash the Lolz kernel zip
3. Flash Magisk stable zip
5. Enjoy the fun.
Donations are very much appreciated..
Thanks for supporting Lolz kernel
My Donation link
* First boot might take longer but next reboots will be fine.
* DO NOT USE ANY MODULE TWEAKS like NFS, Fde.AI etc... No support for those users who are using this kind of modules.. don't ever complain on anything if you use any of this..
* ONLY DOWNLOAD LOLZ BUILDS FROM MY Androidfilehost ACCOUNT, To avoid issues..
* DONT PM ME ABOUT COMPILING KERNEL I WON'T HELP YOU.
* IM GONNA IGNORE ALL FEATURES REQUEST.
DOWNLOAD LINK: (Latest Build)
Kernel Source: Click here boi
We have Group on Telegram, you can Contact from there: https:/t.me/Redmi8_official
Xiaomi (For Releasing Broken Source)
Google (for AOSP)
@zx2c4 (Wireguard for Android)
@osm0sis (for anykernel)
[email protected] (for testing alot)
and to all devs, contributors out there...