FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Convert my Internal SD CARD, which is shown as external Memory to Internal Memory.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Kid in Android, Junior Member on 24th December 2016, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am using Xolo Q700s Cynogenmod Lollipop

I installed Cynogenmod 12.1 V3 stable. In that they had made inbuilt feature that External SD CARD is loaded as internal memory i.e SDCARD0. I want to chnage that because as I don't have any SD Card I cannot operate my phone. eg xender says sd card disabled and don't open. bluetooth says : transfer unsuccessful as sd card not found to save files. Cannot save books or data from app as download fails as my phone has no external sd card.
I tried changing fstab file but when i reboot the phone it gets back to default settings. I searched a lot but cannot find way to transfer internal sd card from external to internal memory. I can't understand how to change this setting in cynogenmod
Pls Help.
if possible reply at [email protected].
Edit 1 : When I checked fstab file in /system folder, the command was written as in last 2nd line: sdcard1:8 non-removable. What this is.
Pls help me, I cannot use my phone, cannot install and run apps and my phone is of no use to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kid in Android For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kid in Android Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)