Xolo Q700 flashing issue

Search This thread
Jul 15, 2014
Hi All,

i had installed Xperia Z2 custom rom over my Xolo q700, however it was stuck after on start screen and never started. I had used Calvic tp image it initially. I tried using Mini UI then, which did not work again. It was also stuck on boot screen. I read on the net, that i needed to first flas my mobile with xolo Q700i software using SP tol. I tried that too, but my phone's usb was not recognized and nor i new hoe to change the usb to flash it back. Somebody please help me, atleast to recover the Xolo Q700 firmware. Please help. On urgent basis.

sachin.r.fulzele

May 29, 2013
Nagpur
Install vcom drivers, mobistel driver. And pdanet+
Then connect ur phone, power on the phone, necessary drivers will get installed,
Power off the phone n disconnect, now run, sp flash tools n follow the rest procedure, connect the phone without battery. Try it if it could help.
I'm not responsible for any consequences

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: amrit_shrivastava
Jul 15, 2014
Where n how to install vcom drivers on the pc..can u suggest please..tks a ton in advance

Sent from my Nokia_Xplus using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install vcom drivers, mobistel driver. And pdanet+
    Then connect ur phone, power on the phone, necessary drivers will get installed,
    Power off the phone n disconnect, now run, sp flash tools n follow the rest procedure, connect the phone without battery. Try it if it could help.
    I'm not responsible for any consequences

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app