Screen Protectors

Search This thread

Chima2

Apr 25, 2012
Stein's Gate
Invisible Shield for me. Works perfectly., screen is clear and responsive. Got it made at a shop in Barcelona (top floor Corte Inglés for those wondering) where they print an Invisible Shield "sticker" the size of your screen and install/put it on for you. Cut out for sensors and speakers on the front, didn't have it for the back sadly. Not sure if they are selling it piece by piece yet.

ramheer

This is the Best Screen Protector for the Xperia 100%

Check out this Spigen Screen Protector I bought for my Sony Xperia 1, its definately this best one, full adhesive, easy application, great coating, cheap price, full coverage, case compatible, 9H tempered Glass, fantastic, I made a review and installation video here: https://youtu.be/YO1w4_VSlag

Any questions please feel free to ask, I am happy to help.

Reactions: augie7107

xzpremium1976

Oct 18, 2018
Does it fully adhere to the screen? Or is it raised around the edges?
I do not know appreciate it is very thin IMG-20190730-WA0007.jpgIMG-20190730-WA0006.jpg

Enviado desde mi J9110 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: rhug0323
Just received my Spigen screen protector today, early impressions are that it's pretty much perfect in my opinion, no loss in clarity, no visible dots in sunlight, hole for notification LED is nice, no bubbles, full adhesive, feels amazing...

One thing to note is that applying pressure the the corners makes a small click sound because it's not full stuck down on the corners, this isn't a problem for me personally but just thought I'd mention it incase

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spigen-Res...spigen+Xperia&qid=1565220680&s=gateway&sr=8-4

tlxxxsracer

Jul 28, 2010
Knoxville
Bought the J&D to try out

Pros:
- Cheap (comes with 4 too(
- Full adhesive
- Touch sensitivity is fine

Cons:
- Bad halo affect on 3 edges
- Poor oleophobic coating
- Glass feels grippy?

tarzanjoe

Dec 21, 2014
I am using the spigen tempered glass, which is really good. Fits very well together with the spigen case I am using.
A good combination.

Top Liked Posts