FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia 10 - kernel + root

322 posts
Thanks Meter: 141

By MAREK10747, Senior Member on 10th April 2019, 01:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MAREK10747: XPERIA 10 - KERNEL (ROOT)
Boot.img For Xperia 10 I31XX and I41XX variants.

I31XX Variants
DOWNLOAD:
STOCK

I41XX Variants
DOWNLOAD:
STOCK

For root you need install magisk manager and patch boot.img via magisk .
Next step is easy : Install drivers and use flashtool or fastboot to flash patched boot.img .

Good luck .

FLASHING:

For flash you need :
1.Unlocked bootloader (warranty to be not void)
2.ADB i FASTBOOT
3.Drivers for your device (try to install drivers from flashtool. Win10 users must disable drivers signing.)

If you like my work , please press Thanks
If you want to buy me a coffee for my work you can use PayPal Thanks

https://paypal.me/marek10747

My Facebook group :
Facebook support group , for all devices !!

I do TWRP soon for this device . At this moment I don't have this device !!
This kernel I do for xperia 10 , but I patch this kernel manually !!
This kernel is from flashtool , I only unpack it manually without use flashtool , because flashtool don't support unpacking this files now .[/B]

XDA:DevDB Information
XPERIA 10 - KERNEL, Kernel for the Sony Xperia 10

Contributors
MAREK10747
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
For: I31XX , I41XX
Base: 53.0.A.4.X

Created 2019-04-10
Last Updated 2019-04-10
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MAREK10747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MAREK10747 Ad-Free

10th April 2019, 02:18 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
This kernel will to be working possibly with I41XX devices . Please test dear user and comment it here .
The Following User Says Thank You to MAREK10747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MAREK10747 Ad-Free
10th April 2019, 03:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thank you

download link for I41XX Variants does not work
10th April 2019, 06:25 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiaBertK

Thank you

download link for I41XX Variants does not work

I'm know This links is disable to moment of my finish work with this kernel . Soon I do boot.img and I add this link
13th April 2019, 08:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I unlocked the bootloader 3 weeks ago. Beyond that, I've had a hard time making any other progress. Kinda worried to take risky steps since barely anyone has this phone. I feel all alone in the in the rooting community with this device 😢
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluelemonzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bluelemonzz Ad-Free
13th April 2019, 09:07 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelemonzz

I unlocked the bootloader 3 weeks ago. Beyond that, I've had a hard time making any other progress. Kinda worried to take risky steps since barely anyone has this phone. I feel all alone in the in the rooting community with this device

Don't worry . I don't have device But I do special kernel for this device . I say you only one question : soon maybe users buy this device . I support only xa1 but few years ago I support e5 . This devices have too small users , on last two devices I'm only one dev what do system's for this devices
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAREK10747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MAREK10747 Ad-Free
18th April 2019, 12:40 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAREK10747

Don't worry . I don't have device But I do special kernel for this device . I say you only one question : soon maybe users buy this device . I support only xa1 but few years ago I support e5 . This devices have too small users , on last two devices I'm only one dev what do system's for this devices

Hello. Well thank you for helping myself and others with this device. A Sony device is very new to me. I usually would use the stock kernels on HTC and Samsung phones, but I know it's different with these devices. If you get a working kernel, could you give instructions how to install.. Thank you
19th April 2019, 12:30 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello. Well thank you for helping myself and others with this device. A Sony device is very new to me. I usually would use the stock kernels on HTC and Samsung phones, but I know it's different with these devices. If you get a working kernel, could you give instructions how to install.. Thank you

All is in the thread
27th April 2019, 05:32 PM |#9  

More
I downloaded the boot.img and boot.magisk.img files. I'm not sure what to do to install it via adb. I have a I31XX Variant
30th April 2019, 09:21 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I downloaded the boot.img and boot.magisk.img files. I'm not sure what to do to install it via adb. I have a I31XX Variant

For install you need adb and fastboot
adb and fastboot drivers
drivers for your phone
cable
brain
time
Know/How about fastboot commands Sometimes you can try to use flashtool for install boot .
1st May 2019, 10:08 AM |#11  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Probably a silly question as I haven't used Android until recently since 2009, but how do you know whether your device is I31XX or I41XX?...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)