FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Photo quality

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,552

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th February 2019, 01:29 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Sony Xperia 10 come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

29th March 2019, 09:42 AM |#2  
Flag Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 247

More
bought a xperia 10 2 weeks ago.
im coming from a nexus 5x, checking my first shots i was really shocked how much lower the quality of the xperia 10 camera is.
in my opinion the nexus 5x is still under top10 camera qualitiy, so i was really upset when it died.

but anyway, i was aware of this fact before i chose this phone. i can accept it. looking forward to a good android development with my xperia 10.

in a sunny spring daytime scenario there are good results possible. whatever app you choose, xperia camera app or open camera. doesnt matter that much

im really curious what picture quality would come out with a working gcam mod. (i know its not possible)

even my htc u11 life came near to my nexus 5x with gcam mod.
The Following User Says Thank You to immerblind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift immerblind Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I am surprised how bad the camera is compared to the pixel 3xl. I believe sony uses a samsung sensor in this phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)