FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{All 2011}[DEV][Marshmallow 6.0.1][LegacyXperia] unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 builds

1,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,181

Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2016, 06:18 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito_kid

What do you mean with auto light sensor?? It a srceen bright sensor?? Or what other?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

yes It a srceen bright sensor

19th March 2016, 06:30 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erop88

yes It a srceen bright sensor

Owh.. lol.. that the same way with cm12 or cm12.1 or cm13.
I can't give you scren shot.. but it set in setting,.. sorry I m use cm 11 now.
But if you want to wait.. for 1 hour, I will back to flash cm13.. hahaha

19th March 2016, 07:30 AM |#503  

More
Quote:

Owh.. lol.. that the same way with cm12 or cm12.1 or cm13.
I can't give you scren shot.. but it set in setting,.. sorry I m use cm 11 now.
But if you want to wait.. for 1 hour, I will back to flash cm13.. hahaha

i don`t know what about you talk, but that about i told isn't present in any settings, the fact that it changes it there not what I speak about...
19th March 2016, 08:45 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelado

It just "dies". You might experience weird stuff when the memory is on it's way out (ie. random bootloops caused by corrupted /system or /data parts, a bunch of order samsung phones suffer from this).

Sometimes the controller detects excesive wear and locks itself to read-only to prevent data loss. Some chips are not so smart and run until the underlying cells wear out to the point of unusability.

Most of the time they just fail unexpectedly and unrecoverably :P

Did you read "S7 edge bootloader exception bug"? I know its off-topic but hey . If not, search it on xda
19th March 2016, 09:35 AM |#505  

More
als
somebody please tell how to disable auto light sensor on this FXP CM13? and on all CM after CM9 i think... i try to search on xda and in google and in this thread and didn`t find anything... because on 75 % of brightness illumination work how on 30 % of brightness with als off on other firmware stock\CM9 and eat battery more then on 30 % als off i think... through settings not to disable any way... search on faq etc of FXP also nothing about it... my device is mini pro, and in mini\lww etc i think it will be so bad... and als off is much more brightly... help please =\
i also tryed editing hw_config.sh on previous CM roms and nothing at me has turned out... Disable Auto Brightness Xperia app also not working
The Following User Says Thank You to erop88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erop88 Ad-Free
19th March 2016, 09:40 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erop88

somebody please tell how to disable auto light sensor on this FXP CM13? and on all CM after CM9 i think... i try to search on xda and in google and in this thread and didn`t find anything... because on 75 % of brightness illumination work how on 30 % of brightness with als off on other firmware stock\CM9 and eat battery more then on 30 % als off i think... through settings not to disable any way... search on faq etc of FXP also nothing about it... my device is mini pro, and in mini\lww etc i think it will be so bad... and als off is much more brightly... help please =\
i also tryed editing hw_config.sh on previous CM roms and nothing at me has turned out... Disable Auto Brightness Xperia app also not working

Did you mean this control...

19th March 2016, 10:50 AM |#507  

More
Quote:

Did you mean this control...

yes but it not off als even on official 4.0, only with Disable Auto Brightness Xperia app or editing hw_config.sh etc
google what is the auto light sensor

hide pic to spoiler

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

anyone know how to do like this on cm13?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1445546
19th March 2016, 01:42 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTomcrafter001

Did you read "S7 edge bootloader exception bug"? I know its off-topic but hey . If not, search it on xda

That's one I had not heard of haha.

I'm looking into buying a 32GB Samsung EVO+ as an upgrade to my old 16GB Sandisk Class4 card. Wondering if it's worth it for a little extra performance out of CM13.
19th March 2016, 08:49 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you guys
19th March 2016, 10:04 PM |#510  
Flag Krivoy Rog
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello all,on cm 13 audio call, clients: viber,signal,skype don't identify phone microphon.Its normal?
20th March 2016, 02:47 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I was able to flash signed zips in cm recovery however non of the files flashed got installed any help

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)