AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!
Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
- CM team
- SlimBean rom team
- CarbonRom team
- LiquidSmooth rom team
- Omni rom team
- DU team
- @LorD ClockaN
We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Latest Stable ReleaseVersion 10
Download link: 10.0
GApps Download link: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=banks&device=gapps
### GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop by BaNkS
-Dynamic Google Play Services (dpi), Google App (Search), Swypelib, and FaceLock based on cpu architecture (arm and arm64)
-Core Google syncing apks
-Google App (Search) for "OK Google" everywhere feature
-FaceLock for SmartLock feature
-All corresponding libs/files/etc. for the above to work properly
-Nothing more and nothing less
- Sources updated to 5.1.1_r6
- Slim Recents
- Floating Windows
- Breathing notifications
- Dynamic tiles
- Music tile
- Return of Silent mode
- Force Expanded Notifications
- Signal cluster updates
- Statusbarheader items: CAF TaskManager, HeadsUp, PowerMenu
- RestartSystemUI to dev settings, as Tile, as part of Reboot menu
- Ambient Display brightness setting
- Call recording format
- Notification Ticker is back
- App Sidebar
- Over Scroll Effects
- Snooze option to HEADSUP
- Torch to PowerMenu
- TaskManager, HeadsUp and PowerMenu on Notification Drawer
- Notification Ticker
- AICP_OTA fixes and improvements
- Smart Mute. Flip phone to mute
- Smart Call
- Proximity Speaker. Speakerphone starts automatically whey you remove phone away from your ear.
- Clear All Icon color added to Custom Colors
- Battery Light: 100% Charged Level
- Gesture Lockscreen
- Reorder items under Notification Drawer settings
- Storage notification enhancements. Now we have Mount/Unmount in statusbar.
- Battery saver color selection is back
- Linked volume implementation changed
- Membar added to recents options
- LS Shortcuts increased from 5 to 7
- InCallUI fixes and enhancements
- Whole bunch of fixes and enhancements for all included packages
- Selinux Switch
- Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
- You tell... :P
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
How to flash:
- Don't do it if you don't know it
- ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes
Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.
https://github.com/LegacyXperia/andr...l_semc_msm7x30 - kernel source
If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!