Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[ROM][5.1.1][AOSPA] ParanoidAndroid 5.1 | XPERIA ARC [07-27-15]

1,805 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,086

By afi1982, Account currently disabled on 27th July 2015, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
PA Logo

Welcome to the world of Paranoid Android.

This ROM at its current stage is not for everyone. It is very close to stock and does not feature x, y, and z like other ROMs do. What made it famous once is the great bunch of developers behind it, bringing most innovative features to Android devices, carving a path to what is Lollipop today. Immersive mode, per app settings, halo, hover, pie, are just some of them worth mentioning. Meanwhile, the devs are busy with the real world, currently building OxygenOS for One Plus. Whether or not PA will return to its former glory, we can not know. Devs that are still there say good things will come this summer. Let us hope so.

Flash this ROM if:
  • You are PA nostalgic.
  • You do not mind things being broken occasionally.
  • You like speed and basic AOSP.
  • You like being unique.
  • You are paranoid.
  • You are cool.

Do not flash if:
  • You do not know what AOSPA/PA is.
  • You like stable ROMs with regular release cycles.
  • You have no time or know how to do logcats.
  • You ask too many questions.
  • You are uncool.

This ROM uses CM device tree and AOSPA Legacy sources for everything else. Flash at your own discretion, I do not feel responsible for anything that might happen to your phone as a result of using it, or consequently anything else in your life. I like breaking and fixing stuff, so if your phone breaks I will try to help in fixing it but no promises made. Download links in second post. Other stuff in third.

And, most importantly, #stayparanoid.

BETA 1

kernel sources - https://github.com/LegacyXperia/andr...l_semc_msm7x30
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afi1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift afi1982 Ad-Free

27th July 2015, 11:06 AM |#2  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 4,086

Donate to Me
More
Known Issues / Bugs:

Not Working:
  • nothing?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afi1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift afi1982 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)